IGNORED

Late Goals

Roadrunner

Every team lets in last minute goals during the season. Be they top of the premership or bottom of the league. But what is happening with our club, must be more deep than this. I can accept it happening two or three times a season. But any more, then their is a major problem, is it;

The coaching

The tactics

The other team tactics

The players fitness

The players talent

The players deep down wanting to put the manager under pressure.

The only i dont think it is, is the fitness side. I am sure you can come up with some more. The worry is we have all known about this for months, and yet it still happens.

Guest BristolCityFC

i was just about to make a new topic of this, what the hell is it? i actually laughed when they scored in 90th min tonight because its so predictable!!!

IMO the blame doesn't lay in one place/person.

The management have not changed tactics or personell in the last ten minutes to create this.

It is not just the defence who need to defend properly, forwards have to retain the ball in the opposition half, midfield have compete in the centre, wide players have a responsibility to track back and defenders needs to defend properly.

As a team, none of the new signings have produced what was expected of them and the players kept from previous seasons are not performing to the standards they set for themselves in previous seasons.

There has been a lowering of standards for which the manager must ultimately take responsibility, but the players should also share that responsibility to perform and concentrate for the wjhole game plus extra time, as the saying goes - to the final whistle.

To the best of my recollection Johnson has never acknowledged it as a problem at all, nor expressed any dissatisfaction with his defence. If you refuse to acknowledge a problem you don't have to do anything to fix it. This is a manager who thinks McCombe is a Championship centre half. Nuff said.:disapointed2se:

Archived