IGNORED

Every Single Summer Outfield Signing

SE23Red

Is this the first time this season we have lined up without a single one of our numerous summer outfield signings?

Do we really want to trust GJ and his brother with the SL chequebook one more time this summer? Until tonight I was fairly forgiving and in favour of giving him the chance to prove this season was a one-off. However the fact that we are now toward the end of our third season at this level and the team we are putting out to lose at Plymouth has, IMO, only two players signed in all that time worthy of this level tells its own story.

Is this the first time this season we have lined up without a single one of our numerous summer outfield signings?

Do we really want to trust GJ and his brother with the SL chequebook one more time this summer? Until tonight I was fairly forgiving and in favour of giving him the chance to prove this season was a one-off. However the fact that we are now toward the end of our third season at this level and the team we are putting out to lose at Plymouth has, IMO, only two players signed in all that time worthy of this level tells its own story.

No. No Trust for faith in the managers ability in the transfer market,

I'm still shocked SL let him sign this latest bloke from wolves.

No. No Trust for faith in the managers ability in the transfer market,

I'm still shocked SL let him sign this latest bloke from wolves.

Did anyone from City actually see him play before they signed him, or was he just given to us as a consolation for Iwelumo going back. Take it from me, this guy is dreadful and never won one ball in the air all game.

• Admin

Did anyone from City actually see him play before they signed him, or was he just given to us as a consolation for Iwelumo going back. Take it from me, this guy is dreadful and never won one ball in the air all game.

But if he had won at least one thing, he may have set up Maynard to score a goal?

Archived