IGNORED

A Serious Point

allyolly

Big game Saturday made more important by the defeat and other results tonight - we need decent support on Saturday for the club and the team. If you can't get behind the team, put the frustrations of this campaign behind you and give 100% for the cause of BCFC on Saturday then please save your negative and counter productive comments to the pub or your armchairs.

Big game Saturday made more important by the defeat and other results tonight - we need decent support on Saturday for the club and the team. If you can't get behind the team, put the frustrations of this campaign behind you and give 100% for the cause of BCFC on Saturday then please save your negative and counter productive comments to the pub or your armchairs.

I agree. Despite my issues with Johnson, the only way we will win on Saturday is by making it an intimidating, passionate cup tie affair. We need 3 points and we should all put our criticisms to one side and get behind the team. That said, if we are 2 or 3 down by HT, then it will get ugly.

After every defeat we get drivel like this.

Allyolly, WTGR, if I want to vent my anger at a Manager that I have lost all faith in then I will do it and I will not be told by you or anyone else not to!

I have every intention of supporting the team on Saturday as I have done for the last 35 seasons but I will not support Gary Johnson.

Why people feel they have the right to tell fellow fans what to do is totally beyond me and I find posts like yours totally unnecessary.

I WILL go to the game, I WILL support the team, I WILL NOT act like everything is wonderful in Bristol City land, I WILL shout at the Manager to resign after the game and I WILL stop for a pint before and after because I pay my money and it is my choice to do so or do I need your damn permission?

Grow up FFS!

Sad in my opinion that you have already made you mind up to call for GJs head even before the game has started. Of course I know everything is not right in BCFC land and I apologise if you misinterpreted my post as telling you what to do - not my intention at all.

As for drivel.... I posted a similar post saying how the positive support at Selhurst Park helped restore belief in the club and helped us to win that night. I hope for something similar on Saturday and believe that we have a better chance of achieving this if we all pull together.

Sad in my opinion that you have already made you mind up to call for GJs head even before the game has started. Of course I know everything is not right in BCFC land and I apologise if you misinterpreted my post as telling you what to do - not my intention at all.

As for drivel.... I posted a similar post saying how the positive support at Selhurst Park helped restore belief in the club and helped us to win that night. I hope for something similar on Saturday and believe that we have a better chance of achieving this if we all pull together.

The support may have helped but i'm guessing the fact that Palace turned up and performed at the same level as their under 11's may have done probably had more to do with it than the positive support, sadly Newcastle don't do pub team performances, i will be there and i will be supporting the team, as it stands i'll be happy if we get beat by less than 4. But it's always the games where i'm about as confident in us winning as i would be if we sent out 11 fish onto the pitch that we actually win, so heres hoping :clap:

I 100% agree with you

hence the reason I wont be there, as I really cant trust myself to keep my mouth shut once we start getting tanked

After every defeat we get drivel like this.

Allyolly, WTGR, if I want to vent my anger at a Manager that I have lost all faith in then I will do it and I will not be told by you or anyone else not to!

I have every intention of supporting the team on Saturday as I have done for the last 35 seasons but I will not support Gary Johnson.

Why people feel they have the right to tell fellow fans what to do is totally beyond me and I find posts like yours totally unnecessary.

I WILL go to the game, I WILL support the team, I WILL NOT act like everything is wonderful in Bristol City land, I WILL shout at the Manager to resign after the game and I WILL stop for a pint before and after because I pay my money and it is my choice to do so or do I need your damn permission?

Grow up FFS!

My sentiments exactly.

And your option upto now has really worked hasnt it ?

its not as if we a have a set of fans vociferous like Stoke city. Most just sit there like it was a rugby match

I'll probably watch on the telly despite having a season ticket.

I've got DIY to do and going to watch us get murdered doesn't seem like a good reason to avoid it.

Comes to something when I'd rather plaster, tile and watch paint dry than go to the Gate.

I might relent on the day but right now it's too depressing to think about.

The way most of the posters on here are talking, why not just ring the Fa and ask them to give Newcastle the three ****ing points, FFS we did actually beat WBA at the gate, I pray that we might actually beat the newcastle, and everyone was saying that WBA was the best team in the league.I can't wait for the Cup tie atmospere on Saturday, getting b*****ked before the game as normal, and trying to enjoy myself and getting my little boys hopes up, and IF we do get beat then I'll moan after, not before our team as even given it a ****ing go.

Not bad motivational talk for some of our players!!

Fair enough allyolly.

Yes, I have made up my mind that GJ needs to go before Saturdays game, indeed, I have been advocating his removal for some time.

I will still give my all for the team during this or any other game as always though! It's sad that myself and (it seems) many others feel this way but it has become stale. I thank Gary for his efforts and reawakening our club, but, I feel it's time for change.

My support is "decent" in that I put well over a £1,000 into the club each year? I work hard for my money and if the players aren't wearing the shirt with passion and giving 100% on Saturday, why should I vocally support them? If GJ adopts a highly defensive approach to try and avoid another 5 or 6 goal thrashing, why should I 'enjoy' the lack of entertainment? We'll be here longer than the players and manager and it's up to me what I do as I purchase my season tickets every year?

Perhaps you'd like to purchase all of our tickets and then have the right to an opinion?

If you want to think in a blue sky manner and imagine everything rests on Saturday, carry on but please don't make sweeping comments as you really don't have that right? I believe there's a difference between negativity and realism, just a thought?

Archived