IGNORED

Soooooo Who Will Be In Charge Against Newcastle?

Andy082005

As I have a gut feeling Gary could be relieved of his duties within the next 24 hours.

whistle.gif

i realy hope not. garys not a bad manger and its not that we have a bad team.

we have to find a team and style of play that works for us.

i dont think johnson should be " relived of his duties" just yety!

as i have said before look at mangers like alex fegison hes amazine hes had a fewbad seasons but united stuck with him and look were he is now.

Johnson not stupid if he thinks theres nothing more he can do for team he will opt out i think as fans to the club unless we are in relagution situation and fighting to get out and we arnt pulling our selfs out we should be behind our team and are manager.

Just a gut feeling?!? Or is there any substance to the feeling in your gut? Or perhaps a dodgy lunch?!

Some bloke from the club just rang me and said "Hello, Im calling from Bristol City FC, Now - We're not looking for any trialists but...." At which point I butted in and said, "Well are you looking for a new Manager? because you should be".

He was abit like a rabbit caught in headlights and stuttered "Sorry no, not just yet anyway but do you want a ticket for saturday".

No thanks......

He will still be there saturday. Cant see SL getting rid of him.

um, why?? it isnt there fault....jesus, get a grip

I'm not going to start naming names but i'm not a fan of the handful of gobshites that exist within the club. It's frustrating that stuff gets leaked particularly concerning sensitive matters like this

Still as long as it gives you your little moment in the sun....

I'm not going to start naming names but i'm not a fan of the handful of gobshites that exist within the club. It's frustrating that stuff gets leaked particularly concerning sensitive matters like this

Still as long as it gives you your little moment in the sun....

oh behave yourself you tart

At the end of the day, its gossip! People enjoy a good gossip in all walks of life! Yeah its a massive shame its come to this, but im sure he will get a nice hefty pay off and walk into a nice job some where else enxt season.

Jesus get a grip, and dont make out like im some sort of attention seeker! I passed on something I heard on an OPEN FORUM!!

Some peoplem on here need to get a grip on reality and realise, whilst its sad, this club will still be hear tomorrow, and we will move forward! Johnson is just one man...he isnt the saviour!!

oh behave yourself you tart

At the end of the day, its gossip! People enjoy a good gossip in all walks of life! Yeah its a massive shame its come to this, but im sure he will get a nice hefty pay off and walk into a nice job some where else enxt season.

Jesus get a grip, and dont make out like im some sort of attention seeker! I passed on something I heard on an OPEN FORUM!!

Some peoplem on here need to get a grip on reality and realise, whilst its sad, this club will still be hear tomorrow, and we will move forward! Johnson is just one man...he isnt the saviour!!

thats right mate!

Archived