IGNORED

John Terry Keeping A Low Profile

CotswoldRed

I think she fell over, brused her leg it said. Thats what you get when you play with 4x4's im afraid.

It said Terry, who drove off, was aware of "a lot of contact" with his car but did not think anyone had been injured.

ROFL!!, i'll try that one next time in driving through town!!

Jeez, Chelsea footballers CAN get away with anything, must be taking advise from Roman, money can buy you ANYTHING!!!! Bribe whoever, gag whoever, pay off whoever have somone taken out...Roman you thug :laugh:

John Terry is a ***** of the highest order and that is becoming more and more apparent. Interesting that straight away the club have come out and stated that he was travelling "1-2mph" and that he "didn't realise" that he'd hit the bloke hard enough to break his leg. Prize bull IMO, if he didn't realise he'd hit a pedestrian he shouldn't be in charge of a motor vehicle

your kidding, i imagine it will be Terry claiming for a new paint job! The person who got hit was on Chelsea payroll anyways, prolly get a signed ball and a mug.

And some dodgy glowing substances in his mug of cocoa next game delivered by romans russian mafia to make sure he keeps his gob shut!

Archived