IGNORED

Phil Brown

Sampson City Reds

Brown would be the ideal choice. Strong Character, proper values and most importantly wont be swayed by some of the mouthy personalities in the Club. We could do a lot worse. Coppell isnt interested nor is Curbishley either of them could have gone to palace or QPR.

Gary Megson would be my first choice but could we get him.? unless he has a twin brother I saw someone incredibly similar in Cabot today looking at the shirts in Hugo Boss!!!

If you want a worse manager than GJ is right now, then ladies and gentlemen I give you Phil Brown, the former Dull Shitty tango man.

Frying pan into fire springs to mind. with a choice of these two, GJ gets my vote.

God that would profoundly depress me, I would rather have Warnob, or Hollowhead hes that bad....:blink: :blink: :blink:

If you think GJ has a big ego and can never admit when he's in the wrong (one of the major complaints the fans have with him) then Phil Brown will go down a treat rolleyes.gif

Exactly. But at least this forum could stay in the rut it has been in for the last 12 months with exactly the same posts being regurgitated week after week. Did you know that Lee Johnson is Phil Brown's illegitimate son? whistle.gif

Brown would be the ideal choice. Strong Character, proper values and most importantly wont be swayed by some of the mouthy personalities in the Club. We could do a lot worse. Coppell isnt interested nor is Curbishley either of them could have gone to palace or QPR.

Gary Megson would be my first choice but could we get him.? unless he has a twin brother I saw someone incredibly similar in Cabot today looking at the shirts in Hugo Boss!!!

They wouldn't have gone to palace coz they're up sh1t creek, nor would they have gone to QPR as they're run by a bunch of ****ts.

They wouldn't have gone to palace coz they're up sh1t creek, nor would they have gone to QPR as they're run by a bunch of ****ts.

Brown or Megson!! I would try and get a refund on next years Season ticket if we got either of them. For me the ideal choice would be Coppell but I doubt he would come. I would therefore go for Paul Jewell. Did wonders at Bradford and Wigan (I remember watching us lose 1-0 to his Wigan team at the Gate. We didn't get a kick that night). Had a bad time at Derby but is ready to get back in Management and will shore up the defence and grind out enough points to keep us up this year before building next season.

Archived