IGNORED

Poll - Next Manager For This Club?

garlicbread

Coppell or Curbishley

Presuming GJ's going Coppell or Curbishley is unrealistic along with Hughes, Grant and rest of that ilk, I think O'Driscoll would be a cracking appointment! good football can work on a budget and may have enough in the locker to keep us up. If not him Nigel Pearson maybe costly though to prise him from Leicester.

I think O'Driscoll would be a cracking appointment! good football can work on a budget and may have enough in the locker to keep us up. If not him Nigel Pearson maybe costly though to prise him from Leicester.

As would O'driscoll from Donny. Burnley wanted him but baulked at the 1m compensation apparently.

not everyone will agree with whoever is put in charge, what i find worrying is the amount of negative reaction Southgate's name is recieving...

If Southgate does get the job will we have fans with a vendetta to get him out from the first day (i.e robbored with GJ...)

I personally think Southgate would be a great catch for us, he is a young talented manager with a big future in the game. Coppell has had his day, and i do not think Curbishley is the man to take us forward (lots of rumours and stories of player unrest when he was at West Ham)

Coppell. Not sure why anyone thinks that is unrealistic myself since he resigned from a club at our level and SL is able to make him a tempting financial offer if he wants to.

Second choice Burley.

Curbishley is very unlikely IMO and Hughes is just cloud cuckoo land.

O'Driscoll may have exactly the same limitations as GJ, nobody knows yet, not sure I'd want to gamble on it and if I was I think I'd prefer Tisdale.

Left field suggestion: David O'Leary!

Archived