IGNORED

Oh The Irony

potbelly

I remember one of Johnsons sound bites when he joined us was that he wanted to see this club attracting 18-20k at every home game.

How ironic that a few days after he goes we will do just that.

No matter who the new manager is, i predict that the average attendance for the rest of the home games will soar.

I remember one of Johnsons sound bites when he joined us was that he wanted to see this club attracting 18-20k at every home game.

No matter who the new manager is, i predict that the average attendance for the rest of the home games will soar.

I don't see the irony in that at all. GJ came here did a great job and attendances rose accordingly. The average between now and the end of the season won't come close to topping that of our first season in the C'ship under GJ, barring the appointment of Jose Mourinho.

You seem to have an underlying confidence that things will drastically improve with GJ gone, hope you're right...

At least you can re new those season tickets now Pete !!

Archived