IGNORED

Keith Millen? I ******* Hope Not!

ollywhyte

I really really hope not but I fear Keith Millen may be given the heads up to manage the team - in a rushed decision as I can't see many decent managers coming to City this late in the season, infact who else is there than Odriscell, Coppell and Curbishley. Personally i think the best thing to do is stick with GJ to the end of the season the man who turned us into a poor league 1 team into championship play-off contenders. And then re analyse the situation before making a big decision which could effect City's future.

Anyone agree?

I really really hope not but I fear Keith Millen may be given the heads up to manage the team - in a rushed decision as I can't see many decent managers coming to City this late in the season, infact who else is there than Odriscell, Coppell and Curbishley. Personally i think the best thing to do is stick with GJ to the end of the season the man who turned us into a poor league 1 team into championship play-off contenders. And then re analyse the situation before making a big decision which could effect City's future.

Anyone agree?

May aswell keep Johnson if he gives it to Millen. Would be a real backward step and would have no positive affect on the team.

I suspect Millen will take charge for Saturday's game. I still doubt very much a new man will be put in place before then.

But as for Millen taking over on a permanent basis not a chance. SL has im sure learnt his lesson from taking the cheap and easy option when Tinnion was appointed and look how that backfired? He obviously wont make the same mistake twice.

Archived