IGNORED

Ref 2nite

Wardie

In fairness to the bloke he ballsed a deserved penalty decision (on balance of play, although the bloke would not have made his flick past Phillips) and tried to compensate for it by giving loads of free-kicks to Hartlepool.

In conclusion the bloke Sh@t himself, as every time a 'Pool player got flicked he was blowing up.

Guest eviltaxman
In conclusion the bloke Sh@t himself, as every time a 'Pool player got flicked he was blowing up.
Which included a booking for City :@

referees like that should not be in the game - he ruined the game!

Twice there player was injured when city were in posseion and he he gave the ball to hartlepool when the player went off! Disgraceful!

Agreed, absolutely awful!!

It seemed like he wasn't giving free kicks until the crowd got a bit annoyed about it!!! He was obviously trying to even out his mistakes, especially when he booked Burnell straight after he didn't give the penalty. :whistle:

What division does he Referee?? Is it Div 2?

That ref really made my blood-boil..ok he made a mistake for the penalty although if not 100% sure couldn't give it; there was no need after that to give everything appealed for by the crowd just to try and even it up a bit.

Does anyone know how suspensions are going to work for the final if we reach it? Say Danny Coles gets booked again in the Second-Leg would he be banned for the final should we get there?

So frustrating tonight...going to have to go out and have a few beers!! Either that or there's the Eurovision 'Song' Contest to cheer me up...hmm, on second thoughts..!!

Ref = Ass

How the hell can officials like that be allowed into the game!? Not only did he completely ruin the game (which I thought was quite good in the first half) but managed to give Hartlepool god knows how many free kicks.

Disgrace.

Archived