IGNORED

Bobby Gould

Bristol Rob

still don't understand why Tinnion didn't appoint him as his number 2?

would have been perfect?

No Role her however........He's someone who knows football inside out with great experience and happens to live local......WHY OH WHY!!! isn't the bloke employed by the club in some capacity with the academy???

That's near enough Harry. I've know people from Clevedon, and not only would Gould be able to get a lift to games (provided he wants to arrive several hours before kick-off so they can get drunk), he'll also benefit from missing the traffic if things go badly on the pitch and by half-time we are out of the match altogether as his transport will be going then.

They don't even sit in the Dolman stand.

Hell, worse case, he'll be home in time for Deal or No Deal on a bad Saturday.

He gets my vote.

still don't understand why Tinnion didn't appoint him as his number 2?

would have been perfect?

No Role her however........He's someone who knows football inside out with great experience and happens to live local......WHY OH WHY!!! isn't the bloke employed by the club in some capacity with the academy???

Please tell me that this post is dripping in sarcasm. Bobby Gould, the man wound his teammates up to the point that Gerry Gow punched him out in the middle of a game, the man who has used his ridiculous TV status over the last 30 years trying to undermine every single Bristol City Manager in the vain hope of finally being given the job?

Once an arse always an arse.

Archived