IGNORED

Basso?

Mendip City

Totally AGREE.

It wouldn't surprise me AT ALL, if Basso was to now return before the end of the season, the right personality we need in the dressing room and a BLOODY GOOD KEEPER!!!

ohhhhh Basso!!!

Im sure if the new manager offered him a deal he'd be back in a heartbeat!

Personally I would like to see Basso between the sticks again. Better than what we've already got, no disrespect to Gerken and in goalkeeping terms he is still young and should hopefuly improve but Basso is a better keeper imo.

Will Millen get Basso back in? I doubt it. Will the new manager whenever appointed sign him? Probably not, I can't think why they would want to, especially considering the past issues regardless of where the blame lies. Might be best for everyone to move on in all honesty.

Although when Scotty came back it was like the second coming worship2.gif

Personally I would like to see Basso between the sticks again. Better than what we've already got, no disrespect to Gerken and in goalkeeping terms he is still young and should hopefuly improve but Basso is a better keeper imo.

Will Millen get Basso back in? I doubt it. Will the new manager whenever appointed sign him? Probably not, I can't think why they would want to, especially considering the past issues regardless of where the blame lies. Might be best for everyone to move on in all honesty.

Although when Scotty came back it was like the second coming worship2.gif

don't forget it was only AFTER wheel went to leics that basso played up even his agent advised him to sign his contract he would get better and the fact that SL also tried to persuade him to stay in jan - however good he was it does seem it is a problem of basso's making - he upset the dressing room too however badly we need a new keeper until gerkin matures

Ah yes. A good old return to player power, thats what we need.

I miss the good old days before GJ got here. The posts noting the drunken players in town, the stories of players fighting with each other and fans in town.

Simple times, and we were so much more successful on the pitch then too. tumbleweed.gif

Archived