IGNORED

You're On Sky Sports

LondonRed

Panellists would be "gobsmacked" if the rumours are true they say.

From the outside it will seem like he's done a fantastic job don't get me wrong, but they won't have watched us for the past 18 months, and watched Johnson crumble as a manager via a string of terrible decisions, poor tactics and ludicrous loan signings! Imo, of course.

They went on to list the few decent results we've had, the West Brom game etc, and said they thought he was an excellent manager with lots of quality and looked genuinely shocked that there was any of this speculation at all... you are right though, they are not connected with the club so won't have seen any of the games apart from those on TV and probably won't know of any of the supporters' displeasures.

I was surprised how it seemed that this was the first they had heard of it (even though of course it has not been verified yet) but they picked up on rumours of Brian Laws leaving Burnley.

Chloe needs to work her fingers a little fasterigiveup.gif (on her keyboard of course)wub.gif

Yeah, I've found it strange how they haven't even mentioned the meetings Landsdown has held with Johnson on SSN! It's as if they know nothing about it, which is VERY unusual by their very high standards!

Guest bigcheese

They went on to list the few decent results we've had, the West Brom game etc, and said they thought he was an excellent manager with lots of quality and looked genuinely shocked that there was any of this speculation at all... you are right though, they are not connected with the club so won't have seen any of the games apart from those on TV and probably won't know of any of the supporters' displeasures.

Aye, as we all know, if we played like the West Brom game every game then there would be a queue to lick Gary's boots rather than to

dethrone him. But how you can lose against Cardiff (embarressing coz of the welsh but they are a good side), against Donny (more

embarressing as they are sh1te northern scum - ok, only partially try but - joke!) and against Plymouth without repurcussion........

I hope the rumours might be true purely in football terms in that I wanna see some on Saturday but not in the whole way it is panning

out but.... it's tough at the top so they say.

From the outside it will seem like he's done a fantastic job don't get me wrong, but they won't have watched us for the past 18 months, and watched Johnson crumble as a manager via a string of terrible decisions, poor tactics and ludicrous loan signings! Imo, of course.

Maybe they are just objective ?

Archived