IGNORED

Who Is Next

Pete1975Legend

So now some of the fans have got what they wanted and I can only imagine some will be very smug at this announcement this morning. Who are they going to try and get out next?

If anyone should be slated it should be X1 players that have failed to perform week in and week out, whether there is behind closed doors problems or not. After all as fans wanted to point out to GJ 'We pay their wages'

For me Carey is the first person that needs removing from his position and the club, he has shown no leadership on the pitch and it is about time SL pulled him in and asked him to resign to.

For me Carey is the first person that needs removing from his position and the club, he has shown no leadership on the pitch and it is about time SL pulled him in and asked him to resign to.

Not sure about removing.. but there is definately a problem there that needs to be addressed. I can't really think who I'd have as my captain though, if Carey was dropped then I would have to go for Skuse. Least you're guarenteed 100% commitment, and I do like the idea of a local lad wearing the city arm band. Give it to Skuse, I've made my mind up innocent06.gif

So now some of the fans have got what they wanted and I can only imagine some will be very smug at this announcement this morning. Who are they going to try and get out next?

If anyone should be slated it should be X1 players that have failed to perform week in and week out, whether there is behind closed doors problems or not. After all as fans wanted to point out to GJ 'We pay their wages'

So let me get this straight...one minute your having a pop at the fans because some of us wanted Johnson removed, after doing a very good job at the City

Yet in the next sentence, you want Louis Carey removed from his position......and after all the years of service and all the hard work he has done for the club on the pitch.

I agree that the starting X1 needs a kick up the back side, but at the end of the day, its been clear for some time GJ has lost the dressing room. The one thing that made us so successful under GJ was the togetherness we showed on the pitch, the unity. This disappeared a long time ago......

Gary did a great job here, and im sure he will do a great job somewhere else, however his time was up at this club a long time ago, it should have ended after the Cardiff debacle....I just hope that waiting the extra two months dont cost us our Championship place

You really are a *****

Archived