IGNORED

Big Club?

stortfordred

Gary Johnson's departure merited a one sentence mention on Radio 5live at 630 this morning. By 7 it wasn't even in the bulletin. We are not a club that the media are at all interested in.

Could this mean that we will get a manager who is interested in playing good attractive football rather than a media tart? The other thing that is likely to put a prospective candidate off is our fickleness. I am sure that will be GJ's parting shot. After all, he did his best in trying to overcome that ****il the last six months). He did appear to unite the club and fans, giving us a sense of common purpose. That has not always been the case here.

Thanks Gary for the good times. We are in a lot better shape than when you arrived.

Gary Johnson's departure merited a one sentence mention on Radio 5live at 630 this morning. By 7 it wasn't even in the bulletin. We are not a club that the media are at all interested in.

Could this mean that we will get a manager who is interested in playing good attractive football rather than a media tart? The other thing that is likely to put a prospective candidate off is our fickleness. I am sure that will be GJ's parting shot. After all, he did his best in trying to overcome that ****il the last six months). He did appear to unite the club and fans, giving us a sense of common purpose. That has not always been the case here.

Thanks Gary for the good times. We are in a lot better shape than when you arrived.

I agree we have little media presence but to say we are fickle? Most managers will be looking at a club who have employed the same manager for 4-5 years and thinking that's the kind of club they can work at...

Archived