IGNORED

How Long

Ciderhead433

So now GJ has been hounded out

How long do you give the new manager

Hunded out by who exactly??

I never heard any chants for him to leave the club, during games?? did i see any protests at the ground ala Newcastle?? nope...

hounded out??? behave yourself.

You honestly think Lansdown made a decision based on posts on this forum??

As for the new manager, IF we dont win our last 9 games, and win the league...get rid I say

I wish people would stop this hounded out Bullshit , as a manager you live or die by results and performances and being able to get bums on seats , something which GJ has slowly but surely failed in over the last 2 years . Tables and attendances dont lie.(nor does the lack of passion and entertainment in the team)

GJ did a fantastic job getting us to the Championship but ap[peared out of his depth in it.

I wish people would stop this hounded out Bullshit , as a manager you live or die by results and performances and being able to get bums on seats , something which GJ has slowly but surely failed in over the last 2 years . Tables and attendances dont lie.(nor does the lack of passion and entertainment in the team)

GJ did a fantastic job getting us to the Championship but ap[peared out of his depth in it.

Forgive me if in wrong, but I'm pretty sure the reason he has been sacked is due to an altercation during the Plymouth game? So I'm presuming that if this didn't happen Johnson would still be manager of bristol city today.

So this hounding out crap is completley wrong and off the mark.

So now GJ has been hounded out

How long do you give the new manager

Whoever the new manager is, I think he should sign weekly contracts and each should be counter-signed by everyone on this forum with over 5,000 posts. That way there can be no objections and the first dissenting voice on here can be acted upon without the unforgivable 2 year delay we've had on Johnson.

If the manager can also publicly acknowledge in every interview that he is only a temporary employee and therefore not as important as fans who've watched the club for 30 years, that should also head off any risk of the new manager needing to be repeatedly pulled down a peg or two. Don't bring the family either.

United we stand, ..........

Gary johnson wasnt hounded out...Have you seen the results recently, its not good enough.

We have a good side, and a side capable of holding our own in this league. We shouldnt consider premier league at the moment cos were not good enough, simple as that. Were an average side in a strong league and need to realise that. However as for hounded out, no chance. Its not flook to concede 6 then 5 at home is it?

BCFC fans need to wake up and realise where we wanna be and at this time middle of the league is realistic whilst under GJ, now we have to move on and get a big name manager in to take us further again.

Archived