IGNORED

Division 1 , Who's Coming ?

LoyalRed

Thanks for all your supportive messages on here recently concerning the manager and some players. I am sure it all gets read by club employee's and the pressure finally got to GJ. Now you finally have got what you wanted and we will be back in Div 1 before we know it. Here's a big thanks from me !

Thanks for all your supportive messages on here recently concerning the manager and some players. I am sure it all gets read by club employee's and the pressure finally got to GJ. Now you finally have got what you wanted and we will be back in Div 1 before we know it. Here's a big thanks from me !

tumbleweed.gif

Yes because we aren't in relegation form at the moment and if it wasn't for Newcastle and the other 13 teams above us we would be going up as champions!winner_third_h4h.gif

I'm sure Robbored got to Johnson by calling him a conference manager, we didn't make it out of League 1 because of Robbored!.. O wait a minute. OTIB has no bearing on our constant poor play and poor form, sorry to dissapoint.

Agree - 9 games, 7 points from saftey, no manager = Division 1.

Although, this could actually spur the lads on a bit, they know they have it all to do now. It can no longer be blamed on the manager.

Hopefully we can get someone good in who knows what he's doing, and we might just avoid the drop.

Archived