IGNORED

Official Confirmation?

CotswoldRed

Sorry for crawling out from a stone a few minuites ago, but where is it official?

Link?

Nothing yet as I think it said in the BEP report (if to be believed) that the players were due to meet officials @ 9:30am so I would imagine it will be after then.

Nothing yet as I think it said in the BEP report (if to be believed) that the players were due to meet officials @ 9:30am so I would imagine it will be after then.

Thanks. Just spoken to a mate, who's mate works at AG and he's been told they are setting up the press conference now.

I feel quite sad. Best of luck GJ.

Thanks. Just spoken to a mate, who's mate works at AG and he's been told they are setting up the press conference now.

I feel quite sad. Best of luck GJ.

I agree, I dont know the ins and outs, only what I have seen on the pitch and what I read on here, but I do feel strange this morning and I think sad is the overiding emotion. Not sad that GJ is going as I think it is probably for the best, but very sad in the way it is all ending.

Thanks Gary , you managed to get my two lads into footie that first playoff season and all three of us are now season ticket holders and will remain so. Whatever the whys and wherefors GOOD LUCK.

Archived