IGNORED

Back Down To Earth With A Big Fat Bump

O_Faz

who assumed we were off to Cardiff. Hartlepool have hopefully woken a few people up around here who assumed we would make the final simply because we were the 'bigger' club.

Well, as they have shown tonight, they aren't in the play-offs through some fluke and there most certainly aren't making up the numbers.

We've got a game on Wednesday. We have to win it, and complancency won't see us through.

Don't even think about Cardiff before then.

who assumed we were off to Cardiff. Hartlepool have hopefully woken a few people up around here who assumed we would make the final simply because we were the 'bigger' club.

Well, as they have shown tonight, they aren't in the play-offs through some fluke and there most certainly aren't making up the numbers.

We've got a game on Wednesday. We have to win it, and complancency won't see us through.

Don't even think about Cardiff before then.

Tiz but a flesh wound, where is your backbone?

Awful game ... 1-1 what are you moaning about..... we don't have a God given right to win the prayoffs and we know the other teams are not in it for a laugh, as you say.

1-1 away, not good but not bad :whistle:

Here Here..story all season...if we play like that Wednesday..its over!!
:whistle: Hardly likely is it :@ Ask Plymouth Swindon or Rangers.Next will be but there away form is good bla, bla, bla,

Cheer up we are up. :wacko:

Not moaning about the result neccesarily, more the fans (like the one who's just posted above me) who seems to think we are already there.

I think it's that attitude of 'we only have to turn up to win' that I can't understand. We won't get there without a bit of effort first.

As for 1-1, happy enough. Wednesday is now a one off game.

Not moaning about the result neccesarily, more the fans (like the one who's just posted above me) who seems to think we are already there.

I think it's that attitude of 'we only have to turn up to win' that I can't understand. We won't get there without a bit of effort first.

Erm..... I posted above.........

I kind of read through what you were saying and caught the positive, sorry if you read differently :wacko:

You'd never moan .... you're City till you die :whistle:

We'll beat them pools Wednesday...... you know we will !

:whistle: Hardly likely is it :@ Ask Plymouth Swindon or Rangers.Next will be but there away form is good bla, bla, bla,

Cheer up we are up. :wacko:

Yep, and Wycombe (Twice), Stockport....all in the same season..you're right, if we play as we did gainst Plymouth, QPR and Swineden..we will go up, unfortunatley tonite was nearer the three games I mentioned.. and should we get up, I aint going to be sober for a week..but as so often this season, I aint going to count no chickens..yet!!

To the fan who posted below me :whistle::wacko::D wots that about :D obvious 110% effort required but that goes for every game, but a bit of confidence in OUR team wouldnt go amis.

Yep, and Wycombe (Twice), Stockport....all in the same season..you're right, if we play as we did gainst Plymouth, QPR and Swineden..we will go up, unfortunatley tonite was nearer the three games I mentioned.. and should we get up, I aint going to be sober for a week..but as so often this season, I aint going to count no chickens..yet!!
We all know what happened last year, I`m just trying to add a bit of confidence in our team.(blind faith you may call it but I honestly believe we will do it this time)

We must be even stronger favourites now :D but we must of course give 110% effort from players and fans. :o

:whistle::wacko::D

Glosboy I have every confidence in the team and their ability, but we have got to stop believing we deserve to go up.

I share your confidence that we will go up, but when you assume that we are up after drawing in a game where we struggled to contain the opposition in the 2nd half doesn't really conform to logic does it?

I b!oody hope we go up, but we have a fight on our hands and we have to beat whats in front of us, and until we beat Hartlepool can we worry about Cardiff and beyond.

I'm afraid your own belief of City being up doesn't quite win me over at this stage :whistle:

Archived