IGNORED

Final Johnson Quote

myol'man

"when people stop laughing at your jokes, it's time to leave" !

If rumours are to be believed , Ivan wasn't laughing at GJ's punchline on Tuesday night!

He was talking about our defence wasn't he !!!!

He should have punched him and a few others a bit harder.

The players should be ashamed of their efforts this year. Sproule is NOT a chapionship player and nor are many others.

I wish we could have had Warnock he would have sorted them out.

He should have punched him and a few others a bit harder.

The players should be ashamed of their efforts this year. Sproule is NOT a chapionship player and nor are many others.

Then why did GJ give him a new contract last year? It's obviously because GJ thinks/thought he was a championship player.

I Must say that i travelled away down to plymouth on tuesday. However we personally went down to give the lads a send of down to plymouth and Ivan Sproule had a Stropy face on and we was getting autographs and you can tell he didnt want to sign anything.

He Looked like he was out for some kind of revenge.

Now best regards to GJ but Us Fans look up to the players Now Ivan WAS My favourite player until i seen his stroppy looking down hearted face on tuesday morning at Ashton Gate.

Now no wonder why him and Gary Had a bust-up or disagreement.

You could tell something wasnt right.

And when we arrived in Plymouth at 1 o'clock We new something was up.. and we was looking on the bright side of things.

Of maybe picking up 3 points at argyle. i knew it wasnt going to be a hard game difficult pitch to play on ball bounces everywhere.

At the end of tuesday night i felt dissapointed with the way we played as a team.

Tactics were physically poor. i couldnt even work out where people were playing at one point.

but the main tactic was in our own half Get Rid..

i think the whole team was a huge let down not just GJ

And i personally thinks its a whole team ideal of making a team this isnt all GJ Fault.

Now we have lost one of the best managers At BCFC but its too late to look back.

We are Not save yet and we All need to help Get behind the lads at Ashton Gate on the weekend.

Through this rough time which is happening at the club.

So Come on stop moaning and groaning. whats happend has happend and nows its time to move on.

Good Luck

You ReDzzz

Archived