IGNORED

Gary's Next Job ..

Coach

I say Watford.

As an aside, I bet it's not a million to one he one day takes charge here again.

Watford - spot on. They'll be relegated and he'll go back there in the summer and get them back up. We'll be seeing Gary again at AG in the not too distant future I'm sure.

Much to GJ's credit I don't think he'll ever manage Cardiff or the gas, I get the impression he dislikes them as much as we do.clap.gif

Watford are a very likely candidate, whether they go down or not.

He always said there were only a couple of clubs he'd leave Yeovil for, apart from City, and those were presumed to be Watford and West Ham.

Doubt if he would move to a club north of London unless he got an exceptional opportunity.

If he wants a quick pay day, some sun and plenty of exposure, Ivory Coast have been shopping round this month for an experienced manager to lead them in the World Cup. You don't need to sign strikers when you've got Drogba.

Much to GJ's credit I don't think he'll ever manage Cardiff or the gas, I get the impression he dislikes them as much as we do.clap.gif

'Money talks' so normally wouldn't rule out him going anywhere however the saving grace is neither the gas or cardiff have got any :laugh:

If he wants a quick pay day, some sun and plenty of exposure, Ivory Coast have been shopping round this month for an experienced manager to lead them in the World Cup. You don't need to sign strikers when you've got Drogba.

Fair shout - he is an experienced international manager after all!

whistle.gif

Who cares FFS

This is a BCFC forum - he is no longer anything to do with the club we love

After all the crap Carl posts that have been on here debating who GJ will go to on the day he has left seems like a fair thing to talk about.

Charlton

I think whoever out of Charlton or Leeds that don't get promoted will be after him like a shot - I wouldn't be surprised to see him go to another championship club like Derby, Watford, Sheff Wed or even Palace if any of them decide to part company with there manager over the summer.

I think whoever out of Charlton or Leeds that don't get promoted will be after him like a shot - I wouldn't be surprised to see him go to another championship club like Derby, Watford, Sheff Wed or even Palace if any of them decide to part company with there manager over the summer.

portishead fc he want have to move

Peterborough United.

He will look at it as a 'long term project' as he did with us.

BCAGFC

Gary Johnson working with Barry Fry. now there's a thought!

Archived