IGNORED

Gareth Southgate Is Our Manager! - Another Rumour!

dargla

I cant believe how many times a new person has been seen or is rumoured to be renting/buying a new home in the area.

Unless there is evidence provided i take all of this crappy stories with a pinch of salt.

Come on guys there has gotta be someone bigger and beter than Southgate moving to the Bristol Area......

I cant believe how many times a new person has been seen or is rumoured to be renting/buying a new home in the area.

Unless there is evidence provided i take all of this crappy stories with a pinch of salt.

Come on guys there has gotta be someone bigger and beter than Southgate moving to the Bristol Area......

Drogba has moved into knowle....source.gif

Carl that u :laugh:, I got the rumour from Rachel. She got it from Net mums so I thought it would be fun to post it. :)

Carl that u :laugh:, I got the rumour from Rachel. She got it from Net mums so I thought it would be fun to post it. :)

Yeah its me!!!

Well tell Rachel to stop making these silly things up!

Atleast say that Posh was seen shopping in Cabots Circus and Broklyn has signed for the Acadamy and Becks will be Player Manager after his Achilles is fixed

Yeah its me!!!

Well tell Rachel to stop making these silly things up!

Atleast say that Posh was seen shopping in Cabots Circus and Broklyn has signed for the Acadamy and Becks will be Player Manager after his Achilles is fixed

Thought u was dead mate :P

Archived