IGNORED

Millien Intreview On Sky Sports

coxyboy

Just watched interview with him and i quote " A liitle bit shocked but got to move on" Did not seem to me to show any respect sorrow about the guy who just lost his job as long as he is safe! really made me mad.

I got a few bits of info from a source in the club that would show his arogance but now is not the timeranting.gif

Just watched interview with him and i quote " A liitle bit shocked but got to move on" Did not seem to me to show any respect sorrow about the guy who just lost his job as long as he is safe! really made me mad.

I got a few bits of info from a source in the club that would show his arogance but now is not the timeranting.gif

for at least the Newcastle game, he is the man in charge and the leader of our team. No room for sentiments, we NEED him to be professional and pick the players up now. With everything up in the air the way it is now, we need some one to inject some kind of normality back into the teams every day running.

By moping and bleating on about Gary will do the team no good. We got to focus on the massive game in hand in 48 hours time!

What do you expect , seriously... Millie now has the job of picking the pieces up, he is mentally prepared to remove all the past shananigans from his mind. As he mentioned on the Forum, he has to change the Atmosphere and attitude of players within 2 days. Lets support him, the team and club.

for at least the Newcastle game, he is the man in charge and the leader of our team. No room for sentiments, we NEED him to be professional and pick the players up now. With everything up in the air the way it is now, we need some one to inject some kind of normality back into the teams every day running.

By moping and bleating on about Gary will do the team no good. We got to focus on the massive game in hand in 48 hours time!

Agree 100% and i will be there to support team, just pissed me off!!

Archived