IGNORED

Dear Steve

Ian M

Blimey, are those real odds? I'd like to think we could get someone of McClarens stature... Hmmm, I feel dirty discussing GJ's successor so soon you know, just seems cold and clinical. Cant imagine SL enjoyed being chairman today anyhow, guess these decisions just have to be made.

Curbishley would be an expensive failure, but I don't think he'll be applying for the job anyway.

West Ham played rotten, dire football during his tenure. Wouldn't please the football purists on here.

nice one - the "football purists" are supporting the wrong club I fear...this is after all Bristol City!

• Admin

As Steve L is bound to read the forum and pick a Manager by taking on board the opinions of many dereanged posters, I'd like to put my support behind Steve McClaren.

http://www.leaguemanagers.com/manager/profile-346.html

He'd bring some of the much needed contacts, a proven record and some affiliation with the club.

So thats it Steve, just polish up your comedy Dutch, get the cheque book out and you'll have the next man to take the club forward on its journey upwards..... we may even get the occasional Man U player on loan.

Tisdale, please.

Amazing results with virtually no money. Articulate, intelligent and tactically astute.

I was at St. James' Park last nigfht and saw ECFC pass and pass and pass before beating the Gas with a last minute goal.

Great with young players (Moxey, Friend and Seaborne all sold to higher clubs for £250k+).

He'd need support in how to spend money wisely (not that there'll be any for the rest of this season).

Won't happen, but he'll be a top manager soon and I fear we'll miss out.

Tisdale, please.

Amazing results with virtually no money. Articulate, intelligent and tactically astute.

I was at St. James' Park last nigfht and saw ECFC pass and pass and pass before beating the Gas with a last minute goal.

Great with young players (Moxey, Friend and Seaborne all sold to higher clubs for £250k+).

He'd need support in how to spend money wisely (not that there'll be any for the rest of this season).

good shout...and a realistic one

Tisdale, please.

I agree would rather have him than some of the "Big names" being mentioned on here

But more importantly why the **** would you waste money and time watching Gas bruce_h4h.gif

SoD for me.. just as long as he doesn't bring that **** Sharp with him.

Tom your having a laugh,Billy Sharp is just the striker we need,I touted for him when he was at scunny quality striker,If SOD was named manager I would hope he could get Billy Sharp here.

Archived