IGNORED

Why Havent We Heard From The Players?

big p

Probably because it has been their shocking performances this season that has culminated in GJ leavng the club. For the time being l'd rather not hear from them.

Bang on mate. As much as it was time for GJ to go, if some of the rumours of the last 24 hours are so are to believed, then some of them need to have a long, hard look at themselves. Oh, and get their agent to start looking around. Completely unprofessional, don't want them around my club.

When managers are sacked players usually express regret and talk about their responsibility for what happens on the pitch, letting the manager and fans down etc.. They don't mean a word of it of course but it is the form. Not a dicky bird so far from our inspirational skipper or any other senior pro. I can't believe they haven't been asked. Failure has consequences for managers but never it seems for players.:disapointed2se:

Just read this http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/homepage/Bristol-City-manager-Gary-Johnson-lost-dressing-room/article-1927921-detail/article.html

Alot of people on this forum think the fans drove him out,Mr Johnson thinks theres alot of nagativity...Not according to this article...It was infact Mr Johnson had lost the respect of the players he signed.And thats not the fans fault is it...

Alot of people on this forum have been saying for ages that hes lost the dressing room,and they have been heavily criticised by other forum users..Well it seems they were right.

Of course the fans got their way !

The so-called fans come on here saying GJ has to go, the also OUT his son and his brother and then eventually with all the words, booing etc it starts to get to the manager and the players. Then the results start to go wrong and eventually it escalates to the point the manager has to walk. Yesterday I said all the fans were gas heads, now I realise I was being insulting to the gas heads! I feel ashamed at the moment to be associated with the majority of Bristol city fans that wanted him out , we are a laughing stock again for sacking a manager when we won't get better! People are so short sighted on the new manager, the boro players and England players hated Steve mc , southgate has no charisma, o'driscall has the same pedigree as GJ... No more !!!!

GJ......Lost the dressing room,lost the majority of fans because the results and performances.the chairman picks up on it and relieves him of his dutys.thats football

If you think its down to the fans on this forum then Mr Johnson must be a delicate little sausage.Diddums some people are picking on me..Get real..

PJ signing a Peter Styvar,thinking hes a Striker we thats the funniest thing ive heard on here.

Archived