IGNORED

Who's The Comedian?

The Original OTIB

Ian Leslie Atkins (born 16 January 1957 in Sheldon, Birmingham) is a former English professional footballer who became a manager later in his career, and now works as a coach with Sunderland. During a 20-year playing career he had eight clubs, including two spells with Sunderland and Birmingham City and playing more than 200 games with his first club Shrewsbury Town. He has managed eight Football League sides winning promotion with one of those; Northampton Town. In March 2010 Ian Atkins was announced as Bristol City manager taking over from Gary Johnson, His duties will include trying to save Bristol City from there relegation dogfight of the current 2009/2010 campaign. no this is not true. bcfc have not appointed anyone to manage the club yet.

That what comes up if u click on Ian Atkins name

I would like to know who is the comedian who made up the rumour that Alan Curbishley has bought a house in Bristol. This has lead to loads of people placing bets on him to become manager and has made him the bookies favourite.

DISCLAIMER:

I would like to apologize if the rumour are true and he has actually bought a house in the area. I hope I am wrong!

Archived