IGNORED

Bad Day For City

red army

I know many people angry about what has happened. IF fan vent there anger on saturday and coming weeks. this could affect the whole team, at such inportant part of the season. We deserve what ever comes our way. But i hope it dont mean relegation.

how can it get any worse than our abysmal form and performances of teh last 4 months??? and if your answer is relegation i think we were heading that way anyway.

Worst day of my life so far. I wish I could turn the clock back 24 hours.

It's all Ivan Sproule's fault for kickking off in the dressing room. We should direct our anger at him!

Kind of wish for a life like your's mate. If that's the worst you must be having a laugh every day of the week.

Worst day of my life so far. I wish I could turn the clock back 24 hours.

It's all Ivan Sproule's fault for kicking off in the dressing room. We should direct our anger at him!

worst day of your life , you must have lived a sheltered life then , as for your other statement,well i think you should grow up abit

Kind of wish for a life like your's mate. If that's the worst you must be having a laugh every day of the week.

You don't know what else happened to me today. My dog died and the wife ran off with the bloke next door....I shall miss him!

Archived