IGNORED

Perfect!

Guest worle-red

Guest worle-red

city should get dion dublin! he don't cost anything and has been released by villa!

also if a city defender gets injured he can play in defence! what do you think? :whistle::wacko::D

Guest worle-red

just found out dion dublin hasn't retired peter reid said on teletext that coventry were interested in signing now he has been released from aston villa.

city should get dion dublin! he don't cost anything and has been released by villa!

also if a city defender gets injured he can play in defence! what do you think? :D:D:D

"He don't cost anything"!!!

Apart from a shed load in wages, I think there will be much better options out there when all the Bosman players are named.

Guest Royal4ever

Don't you think you have good enough forwards as it is?

(by forwards I don't mean natural goalscorers I mean good forwards who can hold the ball up and close down defenders etc).

Remember, Division One is not as good a standard as you think, particularly at the moment it's not, the gulf between Division One and Two is only small now. Watch Norwhich and West Brom come straight back down again with less than 30 points (thats my prediction!). All you need is a natural goalscorer because you don't seem to have one, Dublin isn't in that mould, I think natural goalscorers can play at any standard and still do well as long as they get the service, so even an older player from the bottom two divisions with a proven goalscoring record would be all you need. Don't waste your money, you'll come straight back down again, keep a promotion team together.

Here's one.

Stephen McPhee.

If we go up he'll come, he's a natural goalscorer, still young, and an absolute class striker. Only stumbling block may be Port Vale's reluctance to release him (big fee?) and bigger clubs than City may want him. His wages could come from the saving we make from releasing Peacock (which I think is inevitable whichever division we're in unless he's willing to take a fairly sizeable paycut).

Guest Royal4ever

I wouldn't mind us bringing McPhee to the Majedski.

The player I'd really like us to sign is Parkin from Swindon.

Guest Royal4ever

I don't think you need him, his wages would be too high and he'd only disrupt things, a proven goalscorer is all you need, if you can't find one then don't spend for the sake of it.

Guest Royal4ever

It was Ron Atkinson who snapped up Paolo Di Canio from Celtic, he played under Danny Wilson for only a couple of games before pushing Paul Durkin over against Arsenal and then he went.

It was Ron Atkinson who snapped up Paolo Di Canio from Celtic, he played under Danny Wilson for only a couple of games before pushing Paul Durkin over against Arsenal and then he went.
The referee in question was Paul Alcock.

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

just looking at the players who have been relesed so far there as a fair few good names out there who could do the job ie : Sinclair , freund and a few others from Leicster , Gilchrist From West Brom , Sheringham and Sherwood From Pompey :D and now Dion and Ronny Johnson From Villa . Getting them down the Gate is another matter though :D

I wouldn't mind us bringing McPhee to the Majedski.

The player I'd really like us to sign is Parkin from Swindon.

just one question? why are reading fans posting on our forum, we arent even in the same divison!.........YET! :D

Archived