IGNORED

Keane's Dig At Gj?

headhunter

Just watched [twice] an interview on Sky Sports News with Roy Keane where the reporter says something along the lines of "...so when you get mad you like to give players the hairdryer treatment and throw a few cups around". He replies "...throwing cups isn't my style but I might be tempted to throw a punch !!

Not much love lost between GJ & Keane after the Martin transfer spat and he had a wry smile on his face when he made the comment. Interview should be on again soon I guess

Just watched [twice] an interview on Sky Sports News with Roy Keane where the reporter says something along the lines of "...so when you get mad you like to give players the hairdryer treatment and throw a few cups around". He replies "...throwing cups isn't my style but I might be tempted to throw a punch !!

Not much love lost between GJ & Keane after the Martin transfer spat and he had a wry smile on his face when he made the comment. Interview should be on again soon I guess

He's on every 5 mins, regardless of whether he's got anything to say or not, all very boring!

Archived