IGNORED

So Which One Do We Reckon Went To The Mirror Then?

Dan Of The Dolman

As if the current situation wasn't bad enough it seems that either one of our players or somebody who was in that dressing room at Plymouth has decided to go to the press

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Gary-Johnson-was-sacked-after-dressing-room-bust-up-at-Plymouth-article359631.html

I am actually quite appalled to think that one of our players could of possibly gone to the paper and done this. No wonder morale is so poor if there are people in the dressing room who are going to be quick to go and s*it on the club like this. The last thing we need is this sort of things going on. You just don't go and do things like this, I really do think Millen has a job on his hands if the rumours of revolting and now a possible media grass in the squad.

We really have hit rock bottom, however we need to get over this, start afresh and swim because if we sink, as we all know it is a tough slog to get back up to this league again.

You don't seem like an idiot, so don't act like one by believing it. There's no mention of any players going to the site, and the quotes are from Steve Lansdown on World and a Gary Johnson interview on talkSport. Nothing big apart from that article is set out in awfully the wrong light. Gary Johnson was not dismissed due to last nights events.

Spoof report.

Threads on here have been removed by the clubs request in the past, Due to it being lies etc and could lead to legal action. I don't read the mirror but for them to run a story like that could lead to legal proceedings if untrue. They must have very good reason to believe it is true in that case to publish that story.

As if the current situation wasn't bad enough it seems that either one of our players or somebody who was in that dressing room at Plymouth has decided to go to the press

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle359631.html

I am actually quite appalled to think that one of our players could of possibly gone to the paper and done this. No wonder morale is so poor if there are people in the dressing room who are going to be quick to go and s*it on the club like this. The last thing we need is this sort of things going on. You just don't go and do things like this, I really do think Millen has a job on his hands if the rumours of revolting and now a possible media grass in the squad.

We really have hit rock bottom, however we need to get over this, start afresh and swim because if we sink, as we all know it is a tough slog to get back up to this league again.

what a dumbass post

Thats what I mean, as a journalist myself I am aware of just how sure you need to be of something to publish it especially on that scale. It seems to have specific details on there that only somebody who was in that dressing room would know though which is worrying, The Mirror were also the first ones to report that he was going to be leaving and it says the players were informed yesterday morning yet the article comes about mid afternoon so somebody must of have been spoon feeding the information on from inside the club .

this has been done to death earlier on. a club employee clarified the situation with regards to 'statements to media outlets' and highlighted the possible legal consequences of such speculation.

this is a non starter.

closed.

Archived