IGNORED

Players Ripping Up Contracts

EJRP09

I just wanted to rant about the so called bust up in the dressing room at half time on Tuesday where it is rumoured that 3 players asked SL to rip up their contracts as they could no longer play under GJ.

I agree with the departure of GJ but I also think that SL should still rip up the contracts of these 3 players as I don't think it shows any respect for the club, chairman or fans.

Are the players starting to think they are to big for the club because if so I think it's time they moved on!

Rant over!

I just wanted to rant about the so called bust up in the dressing room at half time on Tuesday where it is rumoured that 3 players asked SL to rip up their contracts as they could no longer play under GJ.

I agree with the departure of GJ but I also think that SL should still rip up the contracts of these 3 players as I don't think it shows any respect for the club, chairman or fans.

Are the players starting to think they are to big for the club because if so I think it's time they moved on!

Rant over!

or were they continually bullied over the last season or so and had had enough ? wouldnt You do the same ?

This rumour stems from the so called "Press Association" notes pored by someone with the username "Kuchina" who claims to work for the "redtops". It was a hoax. If the Press Association had posed such a story every newspaper and TV channel would be reporting it. The notes also claimed that McLaren wanted the City job. It's all lies. Don't waste your time on thinking about it.

or were they continually bullied over the last season or so and had had enough ? wouldnt You do the same ?

I suppose but it was a little more then comments made according to rumours and when SL asked on the news like that he gave a ridiculous excuse.

When 11 players are on the pitch it's up to them to put in a performance and moral is so low there fighting with the manager and each other instead!

The bust up was no lie the 3 players seeing sl was no lie. Have 2 very good sources. If you can watch the post Plymouth interview on player that was a man who had lost it and had his mind on other things! The sad thing is he has not been the same manager for about a year now the pressure was to much and he cracked but he's human. I know he was going yesterday but I felt by the look of him a weight had been lifted. I was upset to see him go he was upset to go but the fact is he lost control of his manmangement over a year ago something he was great at.

The bust up was no lie the 3 players seeing sl was no lie. Have 2 very good sources. If you can watch the post Plymouth interview on player that was a man who had lost it and had his mind on other things! The sad thing is he has not been the same manager for about a year now the pressure was to much and he cracked but he's human. I know he was going yesterday but I felt by the look of him a weight had been lifted. I was upset to see him go he was upset to go but the fact is he lost control of his manmangement over a year ago something he was great at.

Well, I'm sorry, Mr Jon Atyeo is my dad, but the time has come to name your "very good sources". These rumours and endless gossip are damaging the club. Look at the response of people on this forum starting witch hunts. If people close to the club are spreading these stories they should be man enough to stand up and be counted not hiding. This is a serious critical time and anyone who truly cares for the club should behave responsibly not cowardly.

Archived