IGNORED

Next Manger. Millen

newarkred

if he gets the team playing good football and wins a few of the remaining games, why the hell not?

bring in an experienced coach or assistant, sure. that would be the crucial difference to the tinnion appointment.

but let's not forget, millen is a highly qualified and respected coach. doesn't always ensure a transition to being a good manager, but give him a few weeks...

Milly has 1 game to convince, If we beat Roflcastlol, he stands a good job of staying in charge till end of season. If he loses SL will be forced to recruit early. If he does well with our remaining fixtures then maybe, just maybe he will get the offer from SL, but SL will be very weary, might just be best if we pay the money for a good proven X Prem gaffer.

I think Coppel would be a fantastic move, but would like to see Milly remain at the club for sure.

To be honst, i'm really not expecting us to win tomorrow. I am looking though, for an improved performance and infinately better team spirit.

If we go down, but go down fighting agianst Newcastle I will be pleased. The big one for me is Barnsley on Tuesday night, that I feel is the must win match.

I believe Millen will be in the hot seat til the end of the season though, and depending how it goes, it's up to him to apply.

Milly has 1 game to convince, If we beat Roflcastlol, he stands a good job of staying in charge till end of season. If he loses SL will be forced to recruit early. If he does well with our remaining fixtures then maybe, just maybe he will get the offer from SL, but SL will be very weary, might just be best if we pay the money for a good proven X Prem gaffer.

I think Coppel would be a fantastic move, but would like to see Milly remain at the club for sure.

nothing personal but i disagree completely. we could have capello in charge and newcastle would still be massive favourites for that one.

the interesting thing would be the reaction and mentality of the players. no one was expecting us to get anything from saturday, regardless of who the manager is.

if he gets the team playing good football and wins a few of the remaining games, why the hell not?

bring in an experienced coach or assistant, sure. that would be the crucial difference to the tinnion appointment.

but let's not forget, millen is a highly qualified and respected coach. doesn't always ensure a transition to being a good manager, but give him a few weeks...

Highly qualified and RESPECTED coach!! - who the hell by and what the hell for.It surely can't be for the work he has done with the defence even though he is an ex centre-half.This is a chance to pick a new Manager and back up team , to breath some fresh ideas and style in to the team not have half of a failing management team carry on their disastrous work.

Archived