IGNORED

Lansdown Taking His Time

redrebel

If you can believe anything the Evening post says it is saying that Lansdown is in no rush and has until the summer to sign the right man.Surely he is not being serious.I for one was hoping we would get someone in asap.The thought of our fate in Millen's hands is frankly a nightmare.Come on Steve you have bitten the bullet git rid of Johnson let's get in the replacement and give the man as much time as possible to get us ready for next season.

If you can believe anything the Evening post says it is saying that Lansdown is in no rush and has until the summer to sign the right man.Surely he is not being serious.I for one was hoping we would get someone in asap.The thought of our fate in Millen's hands is frankly a nightmare.Come on Steve you have bitten the bullet git rid of Johnson let's get in the replacement and give the man as much time as possible to get us ready for next season.

Although the mass media especialy SSN likes everything to be out in the open or at least on their channel it seldom is. I remember when Denis Smith became manager it was his wife that leaked it. So who knows what is or what isn't going on...if applicants have alledgedly allready been seen at the Gate, we should draw our own conclusions.

To be fair mate, SL is a very succesful business man. Let him do it in his own time, you don't get millions in the bank making snap decisions. We'll be fine!

Although the mass media especialy SSN likes everything to be out in the open or at least on their channel it seldom is. I remember when Denis Smith became manager it was his wife that leaked it. So who knows what is or what isn't going on...if applicants have alledgedly allready been seen at the Gate, we should draw our own conclusions.

Have I missed something? In the thousands od threads on here during the past 48 hrs, who's "alledgedly" been seen at the Gate?

Guest Old East End Skinhead

city.gif I for one expect Millen to still be in charge at Blackpool.

My dream come true! Holloway and Millen exiled to Blackpool - armpit of the Universe!

Statto and Thicko together in Muddy Paradise.

Why shouldnt Millen be given time ?? all managers have to start somewhere and KM has his chance now. I know he's not the big name that we would love but at the end of the day if he can progress the club and rack up the points he's got to be in with a chance. Give the bloke a chance at least, maybe management will turn out to much for him, but on the otherside, he could be a future Premier League manager !!

If we're not getting anyone new in before the end of the season we should have stuck with GJ IMO, don't think many would rate Millen higher than GJ as a coach.

Entirely agree. It wouldnt make much sense to me to get rid of GJ just to stick with Millen to the end. No critisicm of Millen here.But it would all depend on applicants etc.

SL said something similar about taking his time when Tinnion left, but results dictated that he acted sooner.

I expect Millen to still be in charge for Barnsley but probably not for the home game after that one.

totally agree. cannot leave it to millen to keep us up. he shouldhave gone when GARY JOHNSON left. as i said before hes a lucky man still to have his job.

totally agree. cannot leave it to millen to keep us up. he shouldhave gone when GARY JOHNSON left. as i said before hes a lucky man still to have his job.

Agree - Millen is complicit in our current league standing and is lucky to be here. We will most likely lose today which will increase the pressure to find a replacement. Is Millen the right man to take us through a relegation battle ? - I doubt it, and I expect that SL thinks likewise and is already organising interviews. I hope that Coppell is given a chance if interested.

Archived