IGNORED

Bring Back Gj T-shirts

LoyalRed

Anyone selling them yet ? Would be an ideal chance to tell GJ how

much we didn't want him to leave and I know I am speaking about the minority on here as most of the so called fans wanted him out. But I would buy one , he is definately the best manager ever since I have supported BC , most of the time we were in league 2 or 3 or 3 or 4 depending on when the system changed. People are talking about banners saying thanks but what better way to show our appreciation by all wearing t-shirts

much we didn't want him to leave and I know I am speaking about the minority on here as most of the so called fans wanted him out. But I would buy one , he is definately the best manager ever since I have supported BC , most of the time we were in league 2 or 3 or 3 or 4 depending on when the system changed. People are talking about banners saying thanks but what better way to show our appreciation by all wearing t-shirts

I read the title of your thread and I assumed you were offering refunds on previously purchased generic 'Gary Johnson' T-shirts.

I ask you to think more carefully before you submit such vague Internet postings.

Thank you.

More Gas..........................:gasmask: :gasmask: :gasmask: :gasmask:

Why don't you start making them there will be customers for them LJ & the rest of the family will be good customers

please, please get over this. He has gone & is not coming back.

He got us promoted and we are eternally grateful for that. he then had an exceptional season followed by an ok one and then one that was a joke.

how many of the last few matches have you been to? we were pathetic and that is being kind!

draw a line under it.

To identify the true fans from the sh1t

Or to identify the true fans and the ones that wanted us back in League 1 with GJ still in charge.

GJ was good for us but his time was LONG gone, please try to get over it and move on.

BCAGFC

To identify the true fans from the sh1t

the true fans want bcfc to progress not go backwards. if you think we were moving forward then you were mistaken, we were a sinking ship (which can hopefully be salvaged).

from one of the sh1t's who loves the club

The players had lost faith with the manager, the manager had lost control of the players and you still wanted the club ran in that way ???..there was only ever one solution and I'd rather wear a T-Shirt thanking SL for saving the club.

city.gif Did you listen to Twentyman tonight ? You are taking rumour as truth.

Why oh why are people being like this,he did a decent job but hes a football manager not a God.

He will work for someone else soon. To him it was a job end of.

You could show your appreciation by going and supporting whoever he manages next. Most of us support Bristol City and not just a manager.

:fish::fish:

Archived