IGNORED

Another Name To Through In The Pot...

Former Hearts manager Csaba Laszlo has thrown his name in the hat for the Bristol City job.

to be honest i know nothing about him other than he is the former hearts manager! would he do a job here or do you think we should stay clear?

this is worse than the summer transfer window

Someone else mentioned him on another thread not so long back. Where is Aberdeen Pete when you need him!

Bit of a change, working for SL rather than Romanov!!

Ferencvárosi TC 2004–2005

Hungary (Assistant Coach) 2004–2005

FC Sopron 2006

Uganda 2006–2008

Heart of Midlothian 2008–2010

Hearts aren't exactly massive, having researched Ferencvaros, it seems Kevin mcCabe owns them they are currently managed by Craig Short and have a couple of English forwards playing for them, Anthony Elding and Paul Shaw. Hardly relevant but it's not much of a career. It is also currently where Tommy Doherty is playing.

He is an excellent candidate. It was me who mentioned it earlier. He knows or has worked with several of our team. He has no nonsense approach and is tipped as a future prem or top european boss. Hungarian / Romanian and has some excellent contacts. Did very well in difficult circumstances at Hearts. Inherited a squad and made it better and stronger.

I've read a few articles about him this afternoon and it's clear he was very popular in one half of Edinburgh. Infact, it's difficult to find someone with a bad word for him. As Bernie says, he is tipped for big things, I just wonder if his lack of experience (let's be honest, the SPL is a joke) would represent too much of a gamble.

We could do a lot worse.

Archived