IGNORED

Lansdown Speaking With Twentypence

redal

Or McLaren and Billy Davies?

Why do people think McLaren will leave a team top of the Dutch league and getting a great rep in Europe to join a mid table Championship Team. It will never, ever happen. If he did come back to England it will be a Prem Team.

In recent interviews he has said that he wants to continue to manage in Europe so lets end this crap of McLaren and City.

Why do people think McLaren will leave a team top of the Dutch league and getting a great rep in Europe to join a mid table Championship Team. It will never, ever happen. If he did come back to England it will be a Prem Team.

In recent interviews he has said that he wants to continue to manage in Europe so lets end this crap of McLaren and City.

Calm down, it was as much a guess as the previous poster. Which was the point.

I also applaud your ambition. Plenty of managers have dropped a division to take on a challenge over the years. Also plenty of clubs dont have the financial clout as we do. Our a chairman like ours. Next season will see more clubs hit the wall. Twente are not a top team, even if they are top of their league. The dutch league is less competitive than CCC. McLaren would probably get a rise in salary if he came to us.

But other than that you are probably right.

Calm down, it was as much a guess as the previous poster. Which was the point.

I also applaud your ambition. Plenty of managers have dropped a division to take on a challenge over the years. Also plenty of clubs dont have the financial clout as we do. Our a chairman like ours. Next season will see more clubs hit the wall. Twente are not a top team, even if they are top of their league. The dutch league is less competitive than CCC. McLaren would probably get a rise in salary if he came to us.

But other than that you are probably right.

Thanks for your post.

Why would he leave a club where he can win a title, poss play in the Champions League next year and continue to build a rep in Europe. It will just not happen.

I have ambition Bernie just like you do and want to see the best for my Club but it just will not happen. Posting that he may join the Club are just p*ss poor and it shows that some people do not have a scooby about Football.

Anyway, Up the City.

Archived