IGNORED

Steve Mclaren

LeBlueRouge

Its the level of his failure - we're not talking about going out in the early stages of a tournement - we did'nt even get there?!

He had a team of top class players - most have played champions league - qualifying should have been bread and butter.

we have no top class players - I just cant see how he could build a team here with far less talented footballers... if he could'nt do it with england's best??!

and of course he failed totally at Middlesboro and Twente, just look at both clubs history, Both clubs have had their most successful periods under this manager.

I DON'T THINK YOUR GETTING THE POINT!!! WHICH HAS ALREADY BEEN MENTIONED A NUMBER OF TIMES ON THIS THREAD!

STEVE MCLAREN HAS SIGNED A NEW CONTRACT WITH TWENTE AND IS CONTRACTED FOR NEXT SEASON!!!

JESUS CHRIST HOW STUPID ARE SOME PEOPLE!!!

Yes but successful managers, Who clubs are desperate to keep are allowed to insert escape clauses, So unless you have read his contract, it could be immaterial.

Its the level of his failure - we're not talking about going out in the early stages of a tournement - we did'nt even get there?!

He had a team of top class players - most have played champions league - qualifying should have been bread and butter.

we have no top class players - I just cant see how he could build a team here with far less talented footballers... if he could'nt do it with england's best??!

Change the record. You've said pretty much the same thing god knows how many times on different threads. You don't like him, you don't want him, fine. I think EVERYBODY is aware of your feelings by now.

Leave it alone, it's getting boring. God help us if he ever did get appointed. Riaz would be the new Robbo...

Change the record. You've said pretty much the same thing god knows how many times on different threads. You don't like him, you don't want him, fine. I think EVERYBODY is aware of your feelings by now.

Leave it alone, it's getting boring. God help us if he ever did get appointed. Riaz would be the new Robbo...

no - because he would win me over if he was successful like GJ was...

Yeah, why would we want probably the best English coach around to be coaching our players. He will just have to be satisfied with coaching in the champions league!!!!

Indeed. In addition to this, since the CL was an entity- you know how many English managers have coached English clubs in it? Only three- Keegan, Robson and whoever was Blackburn coach when they were in Europe. Given that we have had at least two places per season since it was formed, that is pretty damning indictment of English coaching- yet here is a man who could be doing so, and he's not good enough for us??

Have a missed something,are England some sort of team that have a divine right to quilify. Face facts, take away Rooney and were really not that good.

That is a fair point. Our players were shown up technically by Croatia in that campaign. Nothing to do with the manager, but to do with grassroots structures and coaching. Of course there are some, notably Rooney, Joe Cole and probably Lampard and Gerrard. However, I remember the friendlies vs Spain and Brazil in 2009 and even France and the Czechs in 2008- we really were not great in those games, and once again shown up technically.

Archived