IGNORED

Dolman Block B

What a moron on the back row of block B He shouts negative rubbish every week. I never heard what he said yesterday but apparently shouted some nasty stuff at Sno ( chap next to me said it was racist but i never heard that myself ) When someone got up to have a go at him he called the stewards over and when they came he started acting the big hard man, whilst stood behind the other 2 prats. The poor chap who stood up to tell him to shut it got chucked out.

Message to the guy on the back row ( if he reads this ), keep your nasty comments to yourself cos there isquite a few around me who are very close to coming up to .....have a word in your ear so to speak which would be a shame as they would get themselves banned. bruce_h4h.gif Complete arse

Being such a GJ and LJ hater i would have thought that yesterday would have been a day when i wouldn't have to listen to your annoying voice preacher.gif

Ok, you dont know what your talking about mate.

I was on the back row and the two guys who got chucked out started on a young lad (who posts on here) for no reason at all. The bloke next to the young lad took exception to him being bullied and told the two to **** off.

Thats about it really. I can assure you nothing was said about Snow at all.

Maybe you should apologise for slanderous comments.

Ok, you dont know what your talking about mate.

I was on the back row and the two guys who got chucked out started on a young lad (who posts on here) for no reason at all. The bloke next to the young lad took exception to him being bullied and told the two to **** off.

Thats about it really. I can assure you nothing was said about Snow at all.

Maybe you should apologise for slanderous comments.

I think you should re-read my post mate,

I said that the lads involved on the back row shout nasty negative stuff week in week out and that some of the blokes behind me are getting so pi***d off with it that he is going to get himself a slap and i said that it would be a shame as they would get themslves banned. I also said that i didn't hear what was said but the lad behind me said it was a nasty comment about Sno. The guy who was having a go at the young lad obviously heard him say something.

THe young lad was then acting the big hard man which was making matters a lot worse.

I have nothing to appologise for i was just stating what i was told and what i saw ( not heard )

I think you should re-read my post mate,

I said that the lads involved on the back row shout nasty negative stuff week in week out and that some of the blokes behind me are getting so pi***d off with it that he is going to get himself a slap and i said that it would be a shame as they would get themslves banned. I also said that i didn't hear what was said but the lad behind me said it was a nasty comment about Sno. The guy who was having a go at the young lad obviously heard him say something.

THe young lad was then acting the big hard man which was making matters a lot worse.

I have nothing to appologise for i was just stating what i was told and what i saw ( not heard )

Half the back row have hardly been there the last couple of months, so i dont know how you can say they have slagged off players week after week. The young lad works most Saturdays and i think he has only attended about 5 games all season.

Like i said, he did not do anything wrong and unlike you i heard what was said.

Half the back row have hardly been there the last couple of months, so i dont know how you can say they have slagged off players week after week. The young lad works most Saturdays and i think he has only attended about 5 games all season.

Like i said, he did not do anything wrong and unlike you i heard what was said.

I didnt say the whole back row and the young lad certainly has a cheek spouting off to the guy " i bet your only here for the big games" if he has only been to 5 games himself. Anyway all i was getting at is that if you know him then tell him to wind it in a bit for his own good i wouldnt want to see the guy get a slap and i wouldnt want to see the lads behind me get banned. innocent06.gif

I didnt say the whole back row and the young lad certainly has a cheek spouting off to the guy " i bet your only here for the big games" if he has only been to 5 games himself. Anyway all i was getting at is that if you know him then tell him to wind it in a bit for his own good i wouldnt want to see the guy get a slap and i wouldnt want to see the lads behind me get banned. innocent06.gif

Well as he posts on here a lot i am sure he will read his. I am not saying that he has not in the past got a little carried away at times or some of the back row havent including myself ( we all can and have i would imagine) but this time he did do nothing wrong.

What a moron on the back row of block B He shouts negative rubbish every week. I never heard what he said yesterday but apparently shouted some nasty stuff at Sno ( chap next to me said it was racist but i never heard that myself ) When someone got up to have a go at him he called the stewards over and when they came he started acting the big hard man, whilst stood behind the other 2 prats. The poor chap who stood up to tell him to shut it got chucked out.

Message to the guy on the back row ( if he reads this ), keep your nasty comments to yourself cos there isquite a few around me who are very close to coming up to .....have a word in your ear so to speak which would be a shame as they would get themselves banned. bruce_h4h.gif Complete arse

Being such a GJ and LJ hater i would have thought that yesterday would have been a day when i wouldn't have to listen to your annoying voice preacher.gif

So you didn't hear what he said!

You do realise hearsay does not mean fact!

There is usually a number in the programme that you can text if you have any problems. You can send them the seat number where the problem is and then the stewards will monitor the situation.

Best way to deal with situations like that, it avoids you having to get involved and it avoids any potential confrontation (for you).

Is this the same bloke who was nearly in tears because people were applauding the young Doncaster lad on loan from Arsenal when he was subbed the other week?

im in full support for the lad in the back row, i sit a few seats down and he has done nothing wrong. The 2 that sit 2 rows in front on the other hand who stood up and had a pop at him with his mate is a complete ídiot. as for wht was said about sno. That was

Me and a lad sat next to me, what was said was 'this side looks unbalanced with sno in it' so tell thebloke next to you to get his facts straight before opening his mouth.

Hello Whale. The person in question is me, and your post is littered with lies and accusations I have a right mind to complain about.

your first point is I shout negative things every week. I rarely shout anything negative, How shouts like "Clear it" "Get out" and other such things are to be percieved as negative is beyond me, Yes my language is awful at times. I'll be the first to admit that and It's something I've tried to calm and other than in the heat of the moment (that bloody ref) I've slowly reduced the use of certain swear words.

To accuse me of racism here is a step too far. I am not even going to give you the satisfaction of a reply in that respect as it is just plain insulting to label me in such a way. But for clarification, I absolutely despise racists and have Black friends and family.

the funniest thing of that is I have defended Sno's performance for most of the match, My view on his performance is that rustiness would have hindered him and he deserves a little run in the side.

The "Poor chap" who had a go decided to butt in to my conversation with Paul, who sits next to me. He had said Gerkin was at fault for the poor defence this season and I put forward that Carey's poor form and continued barrating of Gerkin was just as much at fault. Next thing I know Tweedle dumb starts giving it the big'un. then his mate, who incidently did the same a few months before started shouting at me... Now don't get me wrong I'm not a fan of confrontation, But i'll defend myself is some fat neandrathal decides he is going to try and intimidate me. He realised he was totally in the wrong in his arguments and showing true intelligence and argumentative wit, he begins threatening me. my original retort was to laugh, but as he continued to tell me to watch my back and childishly offered me outside I did tell him where to go yes. thats about the only thing in your post thats correct.

I didn't mention his attendance, that was my dad, and he's correct. I've been to quite a few more than 5 games and in each him and his mates have not returned after half time :S

your last sentence sums up how much you know about this situation perfectly. I was one fo GJ's biggest defenders on here and in the stands. and I've always kept an open mind in regard to LJ, who I think is a valuable member of our squad.

I don't expect anything near an apology, this forum is riddled with Lies and Bile.

their one in every block unfortunately.

Personally I can't see what anyone had a complain about on saturday, it was like a fresh start on saturday and with some of the songs going through the stands like the good old days!!!

Saturday was the most I've enjoyed a game in maybe 2 years

Absolute rubbish mate..if you weren't privy to what was said then don't comment. Complete arse? Pot..kettle..black springs to mind

me and 3 others moved from the back of dolman b last season after having the same sort of confrontation.

The person in question had a largish entourage and so we decided rather than hang about and constantly have issues with him, we moved.

It's a shame that certain people can cause such issues.

I shouldn't have had to of moved but it's one of those.

just out of interest, how high up the dolman are you talking?

Archived