IGNORED

Transfer Ticket

Hanhamreds

I'm a ST holder in the EE and I want to transfer my ticket to the Ayteo for tomorrow night and take my 5yo.

question.... do I have to pay the full Adult price in the Ayteo or just the difference?

anyone know?

I had an e-mail from the club today saying I can transfer the ticket but I don't have a copy in front of me.

I'm a ST holder in the EE and I want to transfer my ticket to the Ayteo for tomorrow night and take my 5yo.

question.... do I have to pay the full Adult price in the Ayteo or just the difference?

anyone know?

I had an e-mail from the club today saying I can transfer the ticket but I don't have a copy in front of me.

What did the e-mail say? (I assume you read it?)

What did the e-mail say? (I assume you read it?)

here it is, nothing about prices, by the time I knew my son wanted to go it was gone five, so the ticket office had closed.

"Thank you for your support so far this season.

We hope you enjoyed the game at Ashton Gate on Saturday when City played out a thrilling 2-2 draw against league leaders Newcastle. What a goal it was by Nicky Maynard!

City entertain promotion-chasing Barnsley tomorrow night (Tuesday, March 23rd, 7.45pm). The match has been made quid-a-kid - full details below.

As a season card holder you are, of course, already guaranteed your seat. But if you have or know any young children you would like to bring along to Ashton Gate for a dose of live football we would be delighted to see them. You can transfer your seat anywhere in the Atyeo, Dolman and Williams Stands if you wish to sit together - please contact the ticket office for more details on 0871 222 66 66 (option 1).

Come on you Reds!

Quid-a-kid for Barnsley

City host Barnsley at Ashton Gate on Tuesday night for a Coca-Cola Championship fixture - and admission has been reduced to just £1 for all under-16s, when accompanied by a grown-up."

Archived