IGNORED

Barnsley Match Thread

Ashton Great

You were saying? There's 90 minutes in a game, don't judge it after 10. did you listen to anything Gary said last week?

I made no comment as to what the result would be after 10 minutes. We have let in 5 goals in the last 2 home games. Add that to Cardiff's 6 and Donny's 5 and the constant last minute goals and it is pretty clear we are not strong defensively. We used to be tough to score against but no more. Gary himself never acknowledged our defensive problems was my point. Great win but that remains the case. Something a new boss will have to deal with; a proper centre half (not McCombe) would be a good start.

I made no comment as to what the result would be after 10 minutes. We have let in 5 goals in the last 2 home games. Add that to Cardiff's 6 and Donny's 5 and the constant last minute goals and it is pretty clear we are not strong defensively. We used to be tough to score against but no more. Gary himself never acknowledged our defensive problems was my point. Great win but that remains the case. Something a new boss will have to deal with; a proper centre half (not McCombe) would be a good start.

Agree, its only because we have started to score more or as many in the last 2 games that has made up for the defence's mistakes. defence must be our priority

Archived