IGNORED

Christian Ribeiro Blog

Godzilla

It's been quite a busy week or so at Ashton Gate... none more so than for Christian Ribeiro!

So we thought it'd be a good idea to come up with another blog at thetalkofsport.com. In the blog, Christian talks about making his debut live on Sky, picking up a man of the match award and Gary Johnson's recent departure.

Visit thetalkofsport.com - or Click Here to read Christian's blog.

The blog has an RSS function now so please subscribe to the blog, or you can join us on twitter or facebook to receive more regular updates.

:)

Just noticed you've got Tatajana Malek on that site. I saw her beat Jelena Dokic at Wimbledon last year, played well and I found her quite attractive. Any chance you could pass her a message on? I ******* LOVE YOU!

You could leave a comment on one of her blogs... can't promise it'll get approved though.:innocent06:

It is obvious that Ribs was not the biggest GJ fan. He must have been very frustrated!

We are lucky that he has stayed a city, he could easily of gone elsewhere!

Ribs was always well supported by GJ. its just that he was never really considered as a playing option, which must have been very frustrating.

Its amazing how things can quickly change in football. Milley has shown confidence in Ribs and he replayed that trust, playing 3 games in 8 days. puttiing in another fine performance at Posh today

Ribs was always well supported by GJ. its just that he was never really considered as a playing option, which must have been very frustrating.

Its amazing how things can quickly change in football. Milley has shown confidence in Ribs and he replayed that trust, playing 3 games in 8 days. puttiing in another fine performance at Posh today

I'd guess Ribeiro would be happy for Millen to stay now he's given him his oppurtunity. Hopefully his displays will be enough to convince whoever comes in that he deserves his place now though.

that's definitely not true fact is he still wouldn't have been playing if johnson was here fact

I watched Christian Robeiro for the first time at Posh , yesterday, what an outstanding player.I thought he was man of the match.How the hell could Johnson not play him.It really shows just how bad Johnson had become.Our biggest problem will be keeping hold of him, I trust the club have that in hand.

Archived