IGNORED

Paul Hartley At Peterborough Railway Station Heading North With Photo

Pleased to see that he has reacted to somebody pointing a camera at him when he is going about his private business with a polite smile.

I believe the meeting went something like this:

"Och, mon, excuse me, it cannae be................ aren't you Never to the Dark Side from the City forum?"

"Yes, Paul, I am indeed Ted."

"I thought I ken you, Jimmy"

"You're in the wrong aeriel there, Paul, I am Dark Side."

Och, fantastic to meet you Dark Side, can I have your autograph ?

"O.K.. me 'ol babber, ere yer go."

"Many, many thanks, Oh Dark Side....................... could I possibly trouble you for a photo as well?

NTTDS, sighing, "Oh, alright then Zico me old babs, tell you what, we'll each take one of each other. I 'spect my legions of forum fans would like to see a picture of you at Peterborough station."

"Of course, sorry, I cannae hardly speak, I'm lost for words, I just cannae believe it's really you."

"Right, comb your beard now Harts, and let's just get on with it. No, don't bother with your hair, let's just do it."

Hartley, shaking Ted's hand vigorously and simpering, "Oh, Ted, fantastic, thankee, thankee, just wait til I show your photo to the lads at the Gate, they will nae believe ah met the Dark Side."

"Arr, it's yer lucky day alright young fella, but let go now my luvver, I'm a busy man and I've got a train to catch." smile.gif

In an era when mediocre City players drive baby Bentleys and X5s with personalised numberplates, this is my favourite pic of the season. Hats off to PH - so keen to get home to his family in Scotland, he legged it out of the dressing room in his training kit to catch the next train north.

Top player and a top man. When you've got a real talent like Paul, you don't need to flaunt it with bullsh*t cars and clothes.

Hartley for club captain in 2010/11

Little bit disappointed with some of the reply's about Paul Hartley at Peterborough.

I said to Paul, was it it okay to put the picture of him on the forum ,and he said that's fine.

I feel as if I have been let down by some the comments that have been made about Paul.

If Paul see's some of the comments about him,he might object to having any photo's taken of him

and it might be YOUR children(or grand children) in the future that might want a photograph taken with him, or any other Bristol City footballer.

For those who have made unkind comments,its not banter or anything like that,its personal attack on him.

Finally for those who have made unkind comments would you have said it to his face at Peterborough railway station,or any where else for that matter.

Little bit disappointed with some of the reply's about Paul Hartley at Peterborough.

I said to Paul, was it it okay to put the picture of him on the forum ,and he said that's fine.

I feel as if I have been let down by some the comments that have been made about Paul.

If Paul see's some of the comments about him,he might object to having any photo's taken of him

and it might be YOUR children(or grand children) in the future that might want a photograph taken with him, or any other Bristol City footballer.

For those who have made unkind comments,its not banter or anything like that,its personal attack on him.

Finally for those who have made unkind comments would you have said it to his face at Peterborough railway station,or any where else for that matter.

Fair comment although I think you've taken some light-hearted comments a little seriously

No doubt Paul gets some stick from the other lads about his 'casual' appearance, however fair play to the fella for his lack of ego about his appearance. And a top player as well. I think there's actually a lot of love on here for him - so Paul, if you're reading WE'RE ONLY JOKING

did your journey take you along sense of humour bypass?

Why are you getting edgy? No one mentioned the BBCdunno.gif

Respect to you And Mr Hartley great picture. Mate it's only people having abit of fun nothing personal i should image he is used to comments like this i bet he gets slaughtered about it in the changing room.

Archived