IGNORED

2nd Half Negative Tactics

leadman

the first half, good performance flowing football good movement and 2 or 3 chances to stretch are lead, o.k good save from phillips and plenty of free kicks from the homer ref, wistle blows and were happy.

then the poor typical wilson tactics, lets shut up shop.

the chances of holding out playing the whole 2nd half around are box with loads of free kicks from homer ref are not good, we could of been home and dry now its beat the best away team in the div on wednesday, if we dont do it, even if we go out on pens we can look at this hold what weve got attitude as wilsons downfall.

its featured in most games we took the lead in, stop it now, take the game to hpool on wednesday and lets get to the final.

me other point is some players have been slated by some on here, how and why this is i dont know.

roberts and pcocks service was a total disgrace, one decent chance each is just not enough, we need to create more, i had reservations about woodys inclussion but expected it, it was a bit negative but there was no need to go mad, even murrey got slated by someone , deary me, what time did he have to do anything, i thought everyone done there bit but more attacking at home please danny, lets finish the tie then sit on it, i.e 2 up perhaps

Fair assessment to me mate.

Pass the ball better and the difference in the teams will come through, get stuck in a battle, then that might well be a different matter.

Miller has to have some involvement I am convinced he would have provided a different option to the front two yesterday.

Still keep the faith, all to play for, a draw was a good result the fans have got to make a big atmosphere at AG we all have our part to play.

I think you are being harsh on Willson and i am by no means a fan of his. I think playing defensively was about right, we held on set pieces rarely if ever troubled us and only a rediculous individual error cost us in the end.

The only thing i would pick at Willson for would have been a) not starting Murray, and b) bringing him on so late. Mabye the gameplan was not to defend from the start so mabye he didn't want to start Murray and play on the break, but as soon as we were getting pushed back in the second half he should have brought Murray on so we could use both his and rougiers pace on the flanks to get at them on the break rather than sitting back too much.

1-0 up at half time, away from home in the play-offs - what did you expect??

We were hardly going to go out all guns blazing in the second half. All we needed to do was get a result up there, a draw is fine and we very nearly got the win. Its all about Weds now, come on the City...

1-0 up at half time, away from home in the play-offs - what did you expect??

We were hardly going to go out all guns blazing in the second half. All we needed to do was get a result up there, a draw is fine and we very nearly got the win. Its all about Weds now, come on the City...

what did i expect, well 1 shot at there goal would of been nice or even 1 decent pass to the forewards

Archived