IGNORED

I'll Be Very Proud On Saturday !

Frome Red

On Saturday it is my son's 8th Birthday, So as a surprise I have arranged for him to be mascot for the Forest Match laugh.gif I don't know who will be more exited him or me , Hopefully he will bring the team some more luck to keep this good run going. But whatever happens i will be very proud watching my son lead City out !

On Saturday it is my son's 8th Birthday, So as a surprise I have arranged for him to be mascot for the Forest Match laugh.gif I don't know who will be more exited him or me , Hopefully he will bring the team some more luck to keep this good run going. But whatever happens i will be very proud watching my son lead City out !

how have you managed that?? out of curiosity..

How much does it cost? is there a link or anything?

MM

This is the link http://www.bcfc.co.u...icFiles/89/3a/0,,10327~146057,00.pdf but to be totally honest i did not want all the tickets, kit, 3 course meal etc as we already have season ticket's and he already has the kit and there's KFC across the road :laugh:, I emailed them and asked them if they could do me a good deal and they did.

it is also MY birthday on Saturday too. Perhaps I could be led out by the hand also by City's captain. Might look a bit odd though - I will be 40 on Saturday...

Could I ask you to get your lad to wear a hat or some other distinguishing apparel.

There's an old bloke behind me in the Dolman, with fading eyesight, who keeps telling his mate that Lee Johnson is leading the team out and its a farce he has been made captain.

It will be a day you,ll never forget....fair play and what a surprise.....i did the same for my daughter (not her being a mascot) but organised a top party when i,d told her i couldnt afford a big do for her birthday and behind the scenes made it all happen...

It will be a day you,ll never forget....fair play and what a surprise.....i did the same for my daughter (not her being a mascot) but organised a top party when i,d told her i couldnt afford a big do for her birthday and behind the scenes made it all happen...

At the Memorial Ground? Was she driven onto the pitch in a staff milk float before kickoff? dancing6.gif

I was mascot for city in 1983 we beat york city 1-0 was a brilliant day that i will remember for ever.I also scored past john shaw and got a big cheer from our fans,oh the memories :D

I hope you and your boy have a great day and lets hope for a great city performence and 3 points,looking forward to saturday \o/

My littl'un won the bike in the 'Hit the Crossbar' challenge last season at Xmas - he loved every moment and talks about it still (he is now nine). I still feel sorry for the poor adult who was up against him as the Atyeo gave him endless stick for competing with a kid! I think he even ended up on his backside I think!

Enjoy your day!

By the way.. a good opportunity for him to recognize the Swedish flag :)

Archived