IGNORED

600 Miles

BS3_RED

but given a choice, i'd do it all again.

We left at ten yesterday morning ( nobby, edr and myself). It took us about 4 hours to get there and EDR slept most of the way up.

I thought once we scored we controlled the game ( untill half time anyway), playing our usuall controlled passing.

You could hear the crack of heads in the away end when Tommy and their bloke collided.

I thought we were poor second half but i always had a feeling that they would get at us.

I didnt think it was a penalty at the time but after seeing it on the telly, i cant argue it was'nt. Also have to agree with Danny, their goal shouldnt have been allowed. Blatent foul on Roberts at the start of the move. I cant understand why the ref didnt blow his whistle as he went to blow it.

I thought Steve Phillips was man of the match, just a shame that all those great saves will be overshadowed by his mistake.

Great laugh on the M42 on the way home, huge delay due to roadworks but memorable due to all the City fans being City fans( singing our songs and having a great laugh).

The two highlights of the day without a doubt.

1) Edr sleeping on the way up. He had some spit that was hanging from his mouth. Minute by minute, the longer it got. After waiting what seemed an eternity for it to break i finally had enough. So i pushed him to wake him up. With that Jason pulls his head back and all the spit fly's all over him.

2) While looking for the ground in the car, Nobby mistaking a crane for a floodlight.

in my defence there was a tree obscuring my view and my actual words were,

" is that a floodlight?????"

not "that is a floodlight"!!!!!!!!!

i still recieved stick from EDR and BS3RED for the rest of the day for it though!!!!

and talking of BS3RED,he also dropped a clanger of his own.

as we were about to enter the POOLSBAR BS3 decided to ask one of the locals where the famous bar was,dispite the fact we were no more than 3 feet from two gert bid doors with "POOLSBAR" signs on each of them!!!!!!

the puzzeled look on the face of the local was quality,obviously thinking us bristol lads were a sandwich short of a picnic!!!!!!!

the journey down the M42 was also pretty eventful with the impromptu party started by the city fans.

i also managed to drop another clanger though as we pulled up next to two stunners on the inside lane. my window was still down from the bout of flag waving and singing when i spotted these two babes in a peaugeot 306. i then proceeded to shout "ELLO TRECKLE" a couple of times in there direction.

unfortunatly i said it a little too loud and lets just say that if looks could kill,id have dropped down dead after the sour faced trouts clocked me!!!!!

ahh wel,it was all good fun****ill 5.30am wen i had to get up for work!!!!!) :Sleep15: :Sleep15: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep15: :Sleep15: :Sleep12:

NO, i never saw that. Are you sure it was'nt EDR :D

Now, Joe.

Two stunners were they? Now i dont know which side your bread is buttered but from the view i had, it looked like a stunner and her bloke :D . Now each to there own and all that but i just thought i would correct you. The truth will set you free :D

Agree it was a ****in long way but also agree I would do it all again if i had to.

Wasnt it fun on the M42.Best part was when we scared the living hell out of two kids sitting in the boot of a Volvo (you know those seats which face the worng way) They were both sleeping untill we rolled up behind there car and woke them up with a non to delicate blast of the horn and flash of the main beam!! Good job neither of them had dodgy tickers!!

Finaly got to bed at 2.30am.Woke up in the morning and looked in the mirror to see the biggest black bags under my eyes id ever seen,realised after I had a shower that it was newspaper print from when we were tearing ticker tape up at the start of the game!!

Roll on Wednesday......bring on the city......

BS3 i must put you right,it was infact 2 birds in that car,although one had a face like a blind cobblers thumb,the other was a stunner. i should of put in my post one stunner not 2,so i stand corrected on that one!!!

but these dispicable suggestions about my sexuality will not be tolerated,so i shal have to send the heavies round.

sonia jackson from eastenders is on her way :);):(:D:D:D:D:D

It is a long way to travel just for 90 mins of football but had a great time, few ciders in the beer garden before the game. Then singing for 90mins and was good to see everyone. Just a shame about the football.

Archived