IGNORED

Englands Curse

enever

I may be jumping the gun hear... And totally not city related... But I am guessing others just watched Rooney hobble off with a metatarsal/ ankle injury!?

How depressing! One of best players in world this year. IF he is seriously injured, to me atleast, it makes the world cup far less intersting!

I may be jumping the gun hear... And totally not city related... But I am guessing others just watched Rooney hobble off with a metatarsal/ ankle injury!?

How depressing! One of best players in world this year. IF he is seriously injured, to me atleast, it makes the world cup far less intersting!

On the bright side, it might give him a few weeks off before the summer. Not fussed on what United do, as long as he's fit for England!

• Admin

England will at least be solid under Capello and in Peter Crouch we don't have a superstar but at least a player with a very decent record at International level (20 goals in 37 appearances - 17 starts, 20 sub appearances)

For this reason I just put a sneaky fiver on him being top scorer at 100/1.

On the bright side, it might give him a few weeks off before the summer. Not fussed on what United do, as long as he's fit for England!

You might be right. If he's out for 2-4 weeks, as has been suggested, it should be long enough to **** up Man U's season and ensure he gets plenty of rest to lead England to glory at the World Cup. :englandsmile4wf::winner_third_h4h: Could be a blessing in disguise, bearing in mind how many games he's already played this season.

Archived