IGNORED

Benny To Assist Eriksson In World Cup

bristolcitysweden

My translation is not brilliant but from what i can make out.

Last year he helped Alexander Axen ensure the endurance of Gais in the headlines. This summer is Benny Lennartsson help Sven-Göran Eriksson to achieve success in Ivory Coast.

- There was no hesitation. It will be very exciting, "said Lennartsson to Nerikes Allehanda.

Trion Eriksson, 62, Tord Grip, 72, and Lennartsson, 72, carries a lot out of routine but only the latter who speak the first language of Ivorians - French. But his role is for the sake of it not being an interpreter.

- It becomes a bit the same role that I had in fact Gais. Be a sounding board and watch the kicks, "he says.

- Initially, it will also see many matches. Currently we have a 35 mannatrupp to be slimmed down

My translation is not brilliant but from what i can make out.

Last year he helped Alexander Axen ensure the endurance of Gais in the headlines. This summer is Benny Lennartsson help Sven-Göran Eriksson to achieve success in Ivory Coast.

- There was no hesitation. It will be very exciting, "said Lennartsson to Nerikes Allehanda.

Trion Eriksson, 62, Tord Grip, 72, and Lennartsson, 72, carries a lot out of routine but only the latter who speak the first language of Ivorians - French. But his role is for the sake of it not being an interpreter.

- It becomes a bit the same role that I had in fact Gais. Be a sounding board and watch the kicks, "he says.

- Initially, it will also see many matches. Currently we have a 35 mannatrupp to be slimmed down

Don't giveup your day job (unless you are a Swedish teacher)!

Archived