IGNORED

Why Is World/ Player Soo Quiet!?

enever

I just wanted to check if anyone else finds the audio on the BCFC player/ World interviews and highlights EXTREMELY quiet. so much so that, unless I have my proper speakers plugged in (and turned up loud), the sound is drowned out by practically any background noise.

Please tell me it isnt just me!?

and who can I email to complain/ suggest that they turn the Mic volume up on the recordings or just turn the audio volume up in general!? The sound is soo much quieter than anything else like internet radio, music playback etc etc so there has to be something wrong with the way they stream the audio.

I just wanted to check if anyone else finds the audio on the BCFC player/ World interviews and highlights EXTREMELY quiet. so much so that, unless I have my proper speakers plugged in (and turned up loud), the sound is drowned out by practically any background noise.

Please tell me it isnt just me!?

and who can I email to complain/ suggest that they turn the Mic volume up on the recordings or just turn the audio volume up in general!? The sound is soo much quieter than anything else like internet radio, music playback etc etc so there has to be something wrong with the way they stream the audio.

No its not just you I find it almost impossible to hear anything unless I hold my laptop against my face, when I said this to them they said that I should use headphones which I thought was a bit of a joke as I like to lie in bed and listen to games but it turns out that they were not joking so that's that. I want to quit but as I live in Taunton and get Radio Devon instead of radio Bristol then I have no other way of listening to games - its beyond a joke considering its just the BBC stream anyway and I have already paid for that through the License fee and I dont use any other functions of player - I also get fed up with having to listen to how the ga*h, Yeovil, Cheltenham and Swindon are getting on despite listening to BRISTOL CITY PLAYER a service that appears to be from Bristol City and advertises other clubs, could you Imagen a business even talking about its competitors in a neutral way - I think our club misunderstands the web massively.

Archived