IGNORED

Cheer Up

Gerry Gows' Tash

What is wrong with everyone ?????? We drew the first leg away from home, it ain't a disaster. If I'd been told that yesterday morning that we'd go up there and get a draw I'd have been happy. Yeah we should have buried 'em, yeah their goal was an upcock but that's footy ain't it. Positive points.

Nice cross from leapy and a nice finish from rouge

We got away with a blatant pen

With one exception the defence was tight - they managed only a handfull of shots

Philips is in great form

No injuries

We now take them to the gate on wednesday night - always the best atmosphere

We will win, simple as that, I'm getting my welsh phrasebook out now !

And well done to the club for the well organised live screening.

I know that there are some people being negative but it's only because they care about their team. I myself am optimistic but it's good to have a rant sometimes. We've seen City lose it at this point in the season time and time again and don't want it to happen again.

BUT IT WON'T!!!! I'm confident this is our year. Woo hoo! Division 1 here we come!

:Party27: :Party27: :Party27: :Party27: :Party27:

1)With one exception the defence was tight - they managed only a handfull of shots

2)No injuries

3)We will win, simple as that, I'm getting my welsh phrasebook out now !

1)But that handful of shots were on target and took great saves to prevent goals ,whereas apart fom the goal we didn't make their keeper do a single thing-lucky it was a warm day or he'd have been freezing.

2)Apart from our most influential mid fielder ,Doherty-a slight oversight don't you think.

3)Nothing else is acceptable-i hope your right.

1)But that handful of shots were on target and took great saves to prevent goals ,whereas apart fom the goal we didn't make their keeper do a single thing-lucky it was a warm day or he'd have been freezing.

2)Apart from our most influential mid fielder ,Doherty-a slight oversight don't you think.

3)Nothing else is acceptable-i hope your right.

I meant injuries affecting the team for the second leg and I thought doc had been pronounced ok.

I understand the need to have a moan and I too have a horribe deja vu feeling about end of season, but we need to be positive as well - the players read this and we need to get behind them don't u think ?

Archived