IGNORED

Jonathan Pearce On Gj / New Manager

Blagdon red

Beckford is overrated in my opinion. Stupid how JP mentioned them possibly being able to play in the Premier League though.

To be fair to JP I think he said they would have to up their game considerably to be able to play in the Premiers League. Good presenter and commentator is JP and it's always nice to know that he is a supporter as well. Also noteworthy to see Leroy Rosenior make the point that it is important for KM to stay at the cLub in some capacity. I don't know if LR would have been at the Club at any stage KM was there. Perhaps LR might be a good number two to KM?

To be fair to JP I think he said they would have to up their game considerably to be able to play in the Premiers League. Good presenter and commentator is JP and it's always nice to know that he is a supporter as well. Also noteworthy to see Leroy Rosenior make the point that it is important for KM to stay at the cLub in some capacity. I don't know if LR would have been at the Club at any stage KM was there. Perhaps LR might be a good number two to KM?

He strikes me as someone who has some sort of agenda with City. I really wouldn't like to see him employed again here..

Archived